Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

I’m in love with Ash’s new design. It honestly looks better than his S&M design (especially shoe-wise, thank god the Croc looking abomination he wears will be gone soon) and the art style almost like a combo between both XY and S&M whilst also changing some flaws up. Overall the poster is good...
  2. RetroPokeFan

Not long to go now. It's interesting that they're mentioning Ash and Pikachu... maybe something bigger might be happening to them.
  3. RetroPokeFan

It would probably be past characters from previous regions anime-wise, I doubt they'll start chucking in characters who have never showed up in the anime and are currently game-only.
  4. RetroPokeFan

I think it means the final main battle of this region/series but even I'm not sure until next week confirms all.
  5. RetroPokeFan

If it was just a continuation, having Ash's friends just randomly forget that he's even a thing wouldn't make a lick of sense.
  6. RetroPokeFan

OLM changing things up like:
  7. RetroPokeFan

See folks. I told you it would be an announcement of an announcement. View: https://twitter.com/theendlesszero/status/1168092468773969920?s=21
  8. RetroPokeFan

I'm not buying the whole "the Masters stuff will fully end the anime as a whole so pack your bags and go home!" shtick. I still think the anime will just continue on as normal. There is just no way the producers are just gonna hit the "END!" button on a series that has been going on for this...
  9. RetroPokeFan

To me it’s gonna be business as usual. I still think they’ll be doing the Galar series but I think the Sunday announcement might be for something else... that or it’s the joke I just made earlier
  10. RetroPokeFan

This Sunday: “Hi folks. We've come to make a special announcement of a special announcement.”
  11. RetroPokeFan

I can't help but laugh at how obviously anti-SM the second rumour is. What makes them think that Ash will even remember the likes of both Alain and Serena when nowadays as soon as he goes to the next region his memories of everyone else is Thanos snapped from existence?
  12. RetroPokeFan

Looks like the train's getting ready... View: https://twitter.com/paulrobertryan/status/1164829964388012034?s=21
  13. RetroPokeFan

I feel as if they might do an XY in terms of Ash's clothes and completely do a new set exclusive to the anime instead of using the game costume.
  14. RetroPokeFan

Ah yes. Yo-Kai Watch: the series that Cartoon Network picked up over here in the UK, aired Season 1 and then dropped the series afterwards and ever since then has disappeared off the face of the earth. We don’t even get the newer Buchholz dubbed episodes.
  15. RetroPokeFan

Not at all if that’s the case. Pikachu would totally not be on board if Ash just yanked him by the tail and chucked him into a Pokèball against his will.
  16. RetroPokeFan

Well now that Z-moves and Mega Evolution are gone, I guess we all know what’s gonna happen to Ash’s Z ring. It’s either gonna break due to a tense situation or he’ll just leave it at home.
  17. RetroPokeFan

I can’t imagine them keeping the S&M art style. This is the Pokemon anime and every new region comes with it’s own distinct style so don’t be surprised if Ash looks different again.
  18. RetroPokeFan

Theroist: "I have officially come to the conclusion that S&M takes place in a strange alternate universe and this young looking Ash has nothing to with the previous Ash or all the other ones. As for Rotom, well it'll just stay beh...." Rotom: "Beep boop, you just activated my trap card! With...
  19. RetroPokeFan

What if... Ash gets the Rotom phone but the Rotom that's functioning the phone isn't the same Rotom that functions the Pokedex in Alola?
  20. RetroPokeFan

I would enjoy it if the dub actually got some British VA's involved just for that sweet authenticity. I'd easily say this is one of my worst fears for it. I could do without listening to a character that sounds like Lillie but with a cartoony British accent.
Back
Top Bottom