Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

TPCI normally has different voice actors for each version of the characters regardless if they've voiced them before. (Lance for example has Wayne Grayson for the main anime, Bob Buchholz in Origins, Ben Diskin in Generations and Bill Millsap in Masters). That's why Cherami didn't voice Iris in...
  2. RetroPokeFan

Ingo and Emmett sound pretty good. I haven't been much of a fan of the VA voice direction wise but their two VA's have some good energy to them. ALLL ABOOOOOARD!
  3. RetroPokeFan

Just managed to start it up. I'll give thoughts on the game later but it's somehow managing to hold up on my phone despite framerate issues (probably due to my storage or something).
  4. RetroPokeFan

As of now, no. Not even Lt. Surge.
  5. RetroPokeFan

Bang Zoom eh? And here I was thinking they'd just get Cup of Tea on board likewise with Fire Emblem Heroes but it's good to see them get another shot at the franchise after Detective Pikachu. Also
  6. RetroPokeFan

If you mean Lara Star Rigorres who voiced her, than no. She hasn't done any other voiceover stuff since her appearances.
  7. RetroPokeFan

Some of the voice-lines (I say some because the video literally doesn't work after the 11 to 12 minute mark) are up on YouTube: View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkPTRjtmgKI It's definitely another LA produced dub. Lt. Surge is very clearly voiced by Patrick Seitz, Blaine sounds like Kirk...
  8. RetroPokeFan

Pokemon Masters is up and running for a bit in both Canada and Singapore. With that, we now can see all 60 of the characters that will be available at launch: View: https://twitter.com/kenxniixchanken/status/1154316036151205888?s=21
  9. RetroPokeFan

View: https://twitter.com/poke_retro/status/1153918427234525184?s=21
  10. RetroPokeFan

A preview of the game from Eurogamer which also goes into detail about some various stuff for the game including how microtransactions will work out and how to unlock Sync Pairs amongst other stuff: Pokémon Masters is a promising, battle-focused take on the series Also the game is indeed up for...
  11. RetroPokeFan

He stands tall cause he knows he’s a winner.
  12. RetroPokeFan

I do think it's possible that they could still dub it as it doesn't say anywhere (as of now anyway) that it'll have Japanese audio only. This is TPCI/Nintendo after all, not Bamco where they do f-all for many anime games dub-wise unless it's Dragon Ball or Naruto.
  13. RetroPokeFan

What a banger of a trailer featuring as much glorious goodness that Iwane could offer. Wait, why am I excited for a mobile game more than a main-line entry? :unsure: Hmmm, must be Opposite Day. Confirmed VA's for the game as of now: View...
  14. RetroPokeFan

For the talent pool it'll probably be the LA bunch, done at a studio such as Cup of Tea (who have pretty much become Ninty's go to studio) and non-union. If you don't count Smash Bros the NY actors haven't done anything Pokemon related gamewise since the Pokèpark titles for the Wii. It's pretty...
Back
Top Bottom