Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Crazy to think that the show has shown that both Kukui and Burnet make far better parents than Delia.
  2. RetroPokeFan

Happy to see more Guzma. He’s basically become the Garou of this league, always a pleasure to see.
  3. RetroPokeFan

It’s quite frankly become the worst member of Ash’s already disappointing Alolan team next to Poipole and I’d hate to admit this but I’ll be dancing in the hills once Ash drops it off to Oak’s lab to rot for all eternity.
  4. RetroPokeFan

Even with the fake-out moment I mentioned, this was still quite frankly another poor offering from Junichi and even one of the worst episodes in the series. I’ll admit that scene actually surprised me at first but once it’s revealed that Rowlet was dozing off again I literally groaned in...
  5. RetroPokeFan

I love how so many Japanese folks on Twitter were all up in arms over Ash’s “supposed” loss to Hau. Like guys, did you really expect Ash would lose this early? Because if he did, then they wouldn’t have mentioned him facing off against Guzma now would he? Also Hala is Ash’s Moogle Coin.
Back
Top Bottom