Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Takeshi Maenami sure knows how to make it look good.
  2. RetroPokeFan

I know CITV over here in the UK got the Sun & Moon preview earlier than the US did so there's a possible chance it could happen again.
  3. RetroPokeFan

Don't go in expecting most, if any "arcs" at all. View: https://twitter.com/paul_v_v/status/1193104725262131205?s=21 The Animedia magazine interview confirms that this series will mostly be self-contained, in fact even more so than "Sun & Moon" due to the timeslot change meaning that people...
  4. RetroPokeFan

I mostly just keep an eye out on various episodes for any random NY/guest VA's that show up that I like.
  5. RetroPokeFan

It's probably just two random people with no relation to Ash or Gary, possibly one of the few opening shots for the series.
  6. RetroPokeFan

Art and animation wise, it's super slick and clean and I love it. There's just something about Shuhei Yasuda's character designs that helps makes things feel so alive. Reboot wise, I honestly don't think it is one (for now) because if it was then my interest of watching would be going down...
  7. RetroPokeFan

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. For all we know it could literally just be another re-telling of the first episode with some Pikachu origin backstory sprinkled in.
  8. RetroPokeFan

Something tells me that they'll pull a Thomas & Friends and they'll jump from region to another in no specific order. The most recent seasons (Big World! Big Adventures which also is focuses on going around the world) have been doing this so one episode would be based in a specific country and...
  9. RetroPokeFan

It would be super interesting to see how Pikachu's life was like as a Pichu and maybe even shred some reasonings as to why he doesn't like going into a Pokeball... or I could be bluffing and it's just a random one instead.
  10. RetroPokeFan

Nothing too big in terms of news today, in fact it was a quick interview with one of the VA’s.
  11. RetroPokeFan

One of these writers also wrote A Silent Voice too.
  12. RetroPokeFan

So a more refined and polished version of how they look like in Sun & Moon? I say they're lookin good.
  13. RetroPokeFan

The only gym leader that even had any kind of accent was Ramos and even his was more American and southern sounding. The others were pretty much normal, even Professor Sycamore who's French mannerisms he had in the game weren't present in the anime.
  14. RetroPokeFan

Oh no... don't... don't tell me that if Ash Gigantamaxes his Pikachu that I've gotta put up with that voice in the anime as well. It sounds so laughably bad.
  15. RetroPokeFan

I've come to make an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement of an announcement... Anymore of this and this series might as well be Kingdom Hearts at this rate.
  16. RetroPokeFan

Stumbling about in the whimsical place of 4Chan led me to this: This is from the recent CoroCoro issue and I don't know if this will mean anything but could this mean that this new series will get a manga to go with it? Or is me and my big ol' brain looking into this too much?
  17. RetroPokeFan

A homebase for Ash eh? Hmmm, sure sounds familiar to another place in Alola that ended up being the homebase for most of the show. That and I believe this will be the next piece of information that Sunday will provide us.
  18. RetroPokeFan

And then when it becomes the same thing as last time but with different information, the grand old cycle continues.
  19. RetroPokeFan

Nothing much to see again folks, today's announcement was just going through Ash, Pikachu, Gou and Scorbunny in a bit more detail with no footage of any kind.
  20. RetroPokeFan

What if Gou wasn't actually Gou? What if... gasp Gou's soul was actually in Pikachu and Pikachu was actually Gou this whole time? :lapras::lapras::lapras::lapras::lapras:
Back
Top Bottom