Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

Thanks for the heads up Jinx.
  2. RetroPokeFan

I feel like there is one HUGE problem that will essentially be the biggest roadblock for Serena returning at all. Her Japanese VA hasn't been seen in anything since 2018 (aside from one episode of Drifting Dragons in 2020 where she voiced a waitress). In fact if you go to her Wikipedia page...
  3. RetroPokeFan

Yeah, a lot of the returning characters are ones that have video game counterparts so it's rather unlikely we'll see any anime original characters. Not totally impossible, just not a high chance of that happening.
  4. RetroPokeFan

Pikachu and ketchup was the true love story this whole time.
  5. RetroPokeFan

They were left abandoned in some desert looking place last time we saw them. Giovanni probably lost all contact and/or memories of them. And thus they have become washed up, still trapped in that desert with no means of ever escaping. Jokes aside, it's most likely due to Matori now taking that...
  6. RetroPokeFan

If they were to (which they obviously won't) I don't think that he'd be staying anyway. More likely they would go the Yu-Gi-Oh/Digimon/Beyblade route and have someone new to fill in the shoes.
  7. RetroPokeFan

"The name's Butch, dag nab it!" Jokes aside, it would be cool if they came back considering they're probably still stuck in that desert area in Sinnoh as I speak.
  8. RetroPokeFan

LUCARIO: "Don't you get anywhere close to my spot kiddo."
Back
Top Bottom