Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Anime & Manga General Discussion

. Happy 10th anniversary to the Pokémon Mega Evolution specials. Still one of my favourite parts of the XY anime and even cooler that Alain and Mairin joined the main anime playing a big part in XYZ. Also introduced me to Tyler Bunch as Lysandre, still the best villain performance in the anime...
  2. RetroPokeFan

27 years ago today, Ash first met Pikachu and the two quickly became inseparable partners forever scoring their biggest achievement together in 2022. And in a few days it'll be a whole year since Liko first met Sprigatito too. How time flies indeed!
  3. RetroPokeFan

A year ago today in Japan, the world said goodbye to Ash and Pikachu. I still miss them a lot.
  4. RetroPokeFan

I'm just hoping that things can pick back up again for the Adventures series with Scarlet & Violet because, oof it's been on a downhill course recently. Sun & Moon started great but ended up falling flat by the end and Sword & Shield was the most phoned in and dull that it's been in a very long...
  5. RetroPokeFan

Today marks the first anniversary of one of Ash and Pikachu's greatest achievements: beating Leon and his Charizard. This fantastic end to their battle featured cameos from all of Ash's companions and all the Pokémon he caught throughout the years. Sadly couldn't watch this live back then but...
  6. RetroPokeFan

Probably been up for a bit but the entire XY series is now available on BBC iPlayer.
  7. RetroPokeFan

Poster for the new Horizons arc focusing on Terapagos.
  8. RetroPokeFan

Cast - Aliquis - Paul Castro Jr. Aliquis's Brother - Robb Moreira Hohma/Student #A - Caroline Spinola Iono - Julia Gu Nemona - Olivia Vidas Ohara - Cat Protano Student #B - Elinor Vanderburg
  9. RetroPokeFan

With the BBC getting Diamond and Pearl, Black and White and Sun & Moon earlier, it seems they now have the XY series as well. It should be arriving on the iPlayer in November.
  10. RetroPokeFan

Cast - Ohara - Cat Protano Aliquis - Paul Castro Jr. Hohma - Caroline Spinola Arven - Henry Mason Nemona - Olivia Vidas Director Clavell - Pete Zarustica (Oliver Wyman) Dubbed by 3Beep and voice directed by Dominic Dunn.
  11. RetroPokeFan

And it's over. Farewell to CITV and the Pokémon anime's first and most popular home.
  12. RetroPokeFan

POP since Journeys began.
  13. RetroPokeFan

Having previously mentioned CITV coming to a close recently, the channel and brand will officially bow out for good on September 1st after 40 years. CITV aired the Pokémon anime from the original Kanto series up till Sun & Moon.
  14. RetroPokeFan

Preview for upcoming Horizons episodes including how Friede met Captain Pikachu and came to be the leader of the Rising Volt Tacklers, the gang finally making it to Galar, Kabu giving Liko and Roy some training, a visit to the Galar mines and the return of Amethio, Zirc and Onia.
  15. RetroPokeFan

Finally, a Galar gym leader (Kabu) that had to miss out on Journeys because they spent half the season with silly fillery antics gets to make his debut. So happy to hear about this and hopefully this means the other Galar gym leaders we didn't see previously will get to make their debut here as...
  16. RetroPokeFan

This was a sight to see. A huge rainbow on the day of Ash and Pikachu's final episode where there also was a rainbow. Somehow it's really hitting me in the feels even more.
  17. RetroPokeFan

Dub wise I can already see Christina Costello pictured in my mind as Riko and either Kevin Thelwell or A.J. Beckles as Roy. A.J. especially since he'd get more to do than what Hop was given in the anime. Friede for me feels like it'd be a Danny Kramer, Robb Moreira or Nicholas Corda role. I...
  18. RetroPokeFan

In some very shocking news for me CITV, the former home of Pokémon in the UK is going to be shut down soon. The channel has lasted for 17 years but the CITV brand has been around for 40 years since 1983. It was very well known for airing a lot on SM:TV Live and also on the CITV channel...
  19. RetroPokeFan

The last time we'll gonna see Ash and Pikachu on a magazine cover for a very long time.
  20. RetroPokeFan

Happy Pokémon Day!
Back
Top Bottom