Search results for query: *

1. RetroPokeFan

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion (older seasons)

For the Unova series there's two different VA's for Officer Jenny. Emily Bauer voiced her for most of it up until around the last couple of episodes of Adventures in Unova and Beyond (around the N arc) with Lipica Shah voicing her instead. Bulbagarden and BTVA for example seems to only list...
  2. RetroPokeFan

If she's working on Masters then that means she's very much still doing stuff for the franchise but for Bang-Zoom now. She just recently is the voice director for Detective Pikachu Returns which came out today as well.
  3. RetroPokeFan

I think it may be James Carter Cathcart.
  4. RetroPokeFan

I have a feeling Shep may be Sean Kenin, no clue with Galen.
  5. RetroPokeFan

I don't think there ever was unless I'm mistaken.
  6. RetroPokeFan

There will also be another GalaxyCon Q&A session next year on January 23rd that will feature Sarah Natochenny, Lisa Ortiz and Erica Schroeder at the same time.
  7. RetroPokeFan

Emily Bauer reprises her role as Dawn but then again with her still in the cast we all knew she would voice her. Can't report on much else for now since Teletoon reused the credits from last week's episode.
  8. RetroPokeFan

I'll be watching it live via the Q&A section.
  9. RetroPokeFan

With Episode 82 of Diamond and Pearl, a lot of websites have James Carter Cathcart credited for voicing Carny. I've got a feeling it's actually Marc Thompson who voices him since it's pretty much the same voice he uses for Tenzen Yanagi from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's.
  10. RetroPokeFan

She's still active on Twitter but from what I've seen her IMDB page only goes up to 2019 in terms of stuff she's been in. It can honestly be said for a lot of the TAJ actors in the early TPCI/PUSA era where most of the VA's mostly either did one or two roles and haven't been heard in the...
  11. RetroPokeFan

Continuing on with the Gym leader videos, this week's Pokémon Voice Actor Highlight video puts the spotlight on Sinnoh's gym leaders featuring the likes of Dan Green, J. David Brimmer, Erica Schroeder and Rachael Lillis. The other two parts as well:
  12. RetroPokeFan

The IMDB page does have Cassan also listed for voicing Misayo in the OVA Sins of the Sisters but I'm not too sure either.
  13. RetroPokeFan

I have not checked the episode yet to see if he voices the butler rather than Shabboneau.
  14. RetroPokeFan

I didn't hear Wayne in the episode as any characters so it's most likely a miscredit. Also another edit's been done for the Advanced series: J. David Brimmer was listed at Professor Proctor in episode 102 but the credits has David Lapkin listed and the Bulbapedia page for the character also...
  15. RetroPokeFan

Been correcting some stuff over on the Dubbing Wiki and here's some of the stuff I've done: Episode 39 of Advanced has Ted Lewis listed as voicing the Trick Master but it's actually Sean Schemmel who voiced him. Episode 57 of Diamond and Pearl says that Tom Wayland voiced the woodcutter. I...
  16. RetroPokeFan

Yep. It pretty much is Rodger Parsons doing the voice which I always believed in too. The whole Eric Schussler thing was most likely a misattribution.
  17. RetroPokeFan

More Learning League related stuff and a rare chance of hearing Kayzie Rogers voicing Pikachu. Kayzie is one of three English VA's that have voiced Ash's Pikachu, the other two being Rachael Lillis for those rare occasions where they weren't able to keep Ikue's voice including the entirety of...
  18. RetroPokeFan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKxOXwONAbk Pokémon Learning League is an utterly bizarre and yet interesting piece of history for the franchise and with most of it having been discovered it meands that Brawly has three VA's now - Jason Griffith in the main anime, Bill Rogers for the Learning...
  19. RetroPokeFan

Oh thanks. I never knew there was a showreel page on the site.
  20. RetroPokeFan

On today's scenario of "The More You Know", David Lapkin was actually the Magikarp Salesman in the one TAJ dubbed episode he was in rather than Bill Rogers. This also means that the Clyde Hunter name was a pseudonym as well seeing as there's a few other roles listed here that featured Clyde...
Back
Top Bottom