Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

yeah I know I remember doing one of my world famous returns after absence and I saw you in Last post wins v5 all of a sudden. ahhh the memories also that last username you mentioned, does that mean you played ace attorney investigations?
  2. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

I still remember you as MWTO. :P but yeah please don't change your username, you don't want to end up with 25 username changes most of which range are cringeworthy or switching between the same 2 usernames. too late for me however, I will change my username into infinity!
  3. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

what about mafia games, also I know CPR because my high school required all seniors to learn cpr per a stupid state law.
  4. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

there's a thread for that you know, and it has yet to be changed back to just a simple dad... anyway, I wish enzap would play again, he was really good in Christmas mafia.
  5. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

@Maniacal Engineer now can I become a chaos mafia sub? EDIT: words cannot describe how salty I am that I never have fun in mafia thanks to day 1 lynches being me in almost every single game I die in. -_-
  6. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

Reread fruitbowl mafia. It was punderful
  7. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

are you retired for good? I hope not, you where a great player, to only see you as a host would be going to my level.
  8. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

good.
  9. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

I agree with the north korea statement.
  10. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

sorry if I angered anyone here.
  11. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

they do say it a lot though
  12. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

they weren't glitchy nightmares like sonic boom. and they said that the souls of dead pokemon 3000 years ago feed the ultimate weapon in x and zygarde is supposed to represent the balance between life and death. hence why his ability cancels both xereneas and yvetal. one cutscene you say...
  13. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

well, lysandre was well done villain, ghetsis was pure evil, lysandre was implied to be a fallen idol who went WAY off the deep end. he was similart to cryus in being well-intentioned, and he actually was RIGHT unlike cyrus, because he wanted to solve overpopulation, environmental decay, and...
  14. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

not true, I have found a LOT of people who share my opinion, both on and off the web.
  15. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

I can have my opinion on XY's story, and I think they are anything but bland.
  16. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

The reigon and story where not bland. I'll give you the easy part at least. And there are MUCH worse games out there. X and Y are currenrtly my second favorite main games.
  17. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

not to mention lysandre is pretty much the pokemon version of hitler, which gives us more reason to hate him
  18. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

I was. you should give it a second chance, it gets pretty dark.
  19. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

it was a joke... either way I'm not doing what flop said. (sorry)
  20. ReturnofMCH

The Situation Room 2.0

sorry, but I don't do caps in my username that's @TheCapsFan
Back
Top Bottom