Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*inserts the angry video game nerd* he inserts 5 shitty video games in 3 posts, and leaves afterwards. Cupboard: Chocolate Cake x2 Life AVGN (3 posts until he leaves and inserts 5 shitty games)
  2. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*inserts a void of nothing* resets the cupboard regardless of rules, because cannot be removed rules are stupid and ruin the fun of the game the void of nothing:
  3. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts the king of town* he passes a tax on all the non homestar runner characters, but doesn't know what to tax them for until he collects the tax in 1 turn* homestarrunner.com Osaka (injured)(being taxed) Noivern(being taxed) Strong Bad (annoyed) Homestar Runner Harpsichord the king of town
  4. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

inserts TROGDOR!! effect: he burninates all the sentiment items in the cupboard every 2 turns unless strong bad comes in and kills him like in the 5th episode of the homestar runner telltale games series Empty Crater: Osaka(being burninated, will die in 1 turn) Noivern (will be burninated...
  5. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*inserts the disney hades... who brings his buddy the nintendo hades too* hades 1: oh boy, double the obnoxious snarking hades 2: what could possibly go wrong? Server Closet [GNU/Linux]:_ |Reset Button |Ib |Music |Annoying Dog |Pterodactyl |Heat Sink |Hexer |Hades x2
  6. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*resets the cupboard for a reboot using a button* cupboard: reset button
  7. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

Inserts super pac man, who promptly eats blinky, as well as inky, pinky, and clyde despite not being in the cupboard. TARDIS the 10th doctor super pac-man
  8. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

eats the banana Cupboard: Mel Brooks Collection President Scroob Doctor Frank-En-Steen "What Hunch" Dimes 12 Chairs Potatoroid shoe phone
  9. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*eats raw meat, mmm... salmonella* Mel Brooks Collection Banana President Scroob Raw Meat slapper Doctor Frank-En-Steen "What Hunch" dimes
  10. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*inserts Ninetales Prower;* effect: is there to troll items in the cupboard every 2 posts until they leave. Goomba Mega Charizard Y Tyrantrum Randomizer Quibble Energy Delocker (disabled) Taiga Aisaka Ninetales Prower; (is about to troll the goomba)
  11. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

I think they meant the enemy from the donkey kong country series, not the borderlands character anyway, I insert a bed. effect:it is now nighttime, and everyone organic is sleeping or will sleep Bionis: Chocolate Chip Cookies Egg Box Dragon (sleeping) Monado II bed
  12. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*inserts a useless button* no effect as its useless Temporal Tower: Dialga Dusknoir Useless Button
  13. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*inserts my sig* effect:whatever happened to it, it is now broken, and shall spread the brokenness to other items soon, like a virus. The Void: Dragon reutrnofMCH's Broken Sig
  14. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts the other hades* effect: since the kid icarus hades is basically a rip-off of the disney hades in terms of being a snarker (IIRC), there must now be TWO snarks about an object being inserted hades 1:oh great, paradoxes... hades 2:well well well, if it isn't my rip-off artist self from a...
  15. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*adds the marvel vs capcom 2 version of iron man* effect: he fights every animate object to a street fighter-esque match AND ALWAYS WINS every two posts, only to talk about his "superior tech" and make the opponent leave the cupboard. hades: "he better not spam unibeam, as that's a way to show...
  16. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*inserts vegetta* effect: over 9000 overused internet memes will be inserted once the movie ends Hades' comment: is it just me, or is his power level under 9000 this time? Renge Miyauchi (Watching movie) Metal Sonic (Watching movie) Crow T. Robot (Watching movie) Tom Servo (Watching movie) Abe...
  17. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

puts the toaster strudel in the toaster for 5 posts so I can eat it *inserts a danger zone* effect: makes sterling archer scream this at anyone he wants to, and therefore annoy them until they are gone. Reset Bomb Forest: Reisen Prinny Uncooked Toaster Strudel (in toaster for 5 more...
  18. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

I insert a trekkie effect: will attack any star wars/doctor who-based items out of the cupboard should one come near this mega nerd. cupboard: bowl of petunias trekkie
  19. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

*inserts the pointless warnings thread* effect: now everything has to be pointlessly warned about from here on out. Cupboard: Hacked Rampardos The Monado Lava Cookie Donkey Kong pointless warnings
  20. ReturnofMCH

In the Cupboard!

nothing, besides it's importance in the storyline, but that's about it. and it wasn't a game, it was the actual item that the game is named after. anyway, I insert BAG effect:not only is everyone OP, they are now badass OP Yggdrasil (*) (5): Badass OP Ferret (8) Badass OP Amaterasu (*) Badass...
Back
Top Bottom