• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

I got Ys origin, Ys 1/2 chronicles, Ys oath in felghana, and Ys 6 ark of naphistim for myself, and got a friend Ys 8 for christmas as they had it on PS4 but are mainly a PC gamer now and didn’t wanna double dip.
  2. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

same, but also a 3DO with 6 games (need for speed didn't work tho)
  3. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

TMNT cowabunga collection
  4. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

just preordered FF16 after playing the demo.
  5. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

same
  6. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

the king of fighters 15 fighters pass and dragon ball z kakarot season pass 2.
  7. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

Got 4 amiibo (9 left to go on the checklist!) And a copy of dkc1 gba
  8. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

A sega 32X
  9. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

shovel knight pocket dungeon and golf story.
  10. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

sega CD with some games for it, and it's a model 2 FYI. just need a 32x again to recreate the tower now
  11. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

xenoblade 3, motocross for the sega 32x, and black fire for the sega saturn (the last I never heard of, but it's whatever for the sake of sega saturn collecting)
  12. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

didn't know you were a KoF fan, 2003 is kind of rough to unlock the true ending in, but it's proto 11 and 11 is probably the best canon KoF game. as for me, I purchased a ps1 longbox of nhl shoot out. it's a shitty sports game, yes, but the longbox makes it worth to collect.
  13. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

a polymega deluxe bundle (massive retro console that helps push game preservation forward)
  14. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

Metroid prime 1 for gamecube and doom eternal
  15. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

a new switch to replace the old dying one.
  16. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

pre ordered lost judgement for ps5
  17. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

Pre ordered disgaea 6 before it launches tonight!
  18. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

SMT3HD arrives tommorow!
  19. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

I bought a replacement gamecube and paper mario TTYD
  20. ReturnofMCH

Recent Gaming Purchases

Male Corrin amiibo, dragon quest monsters 2 tara’s adaventure (GBC) dragon quest 1 & 2 (also GBC) the kirby slide puzzle e-reader card (GBA) and a 10 dollar PSN card
Back
Top Bottom