• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

Fact: this is a fact.
  2. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

FACT: I am part of a super secret organization who outclasses the Illuminati
  3. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

FACT: thid sentebce id fulk og tipos.
  4. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

Fact: ME is awesome
  5. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

fact bulbapedia is better than serebii in almost every way except getting walkthroughs fast
  6. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

fact: dad, I have won by inserting a cupboard into a vending machine that was inside my soup.
  7. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

lenny face is actually... my dad.
  8. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

"fact": fire is caused by water decompressing and heating up.
  9. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

fact: surprisingly, micheal bay used to direct horror movies and not his trademark bayham. he directed a sequel to texas chainsaw massacre and the original amityville horror house film.
  10. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

Fact: My mind is in the gutter, and has been for a LONG time.
  11. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

fact: everyone is entitled to their own opinions, mine is that the only bad film george lucas made in either indianna jones OR star wars was episode II.
  12. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

fun fact: there was going to be a spin-off TV series of the movie blazing saddles. fun fact: the main character's name was bart in said film.
  13. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

when telephones were first invented, the president's phone number was "1"
  14. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

as evil as activison is nowadays (they didn't used to be) EA is the root of all evil in the gaming industry.(I'm just surprised they haven't competed with skylanders, considering they have done EVERY other trick in the DLC book)
  15. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

everyone all dies to begin with, so I find my death sentence pretty tasty.
  16. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

random facts are random.
  17. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

bill nye is no longer the science guy.
  18. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

you forgot dark matter and anti-matter. :P
  19. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

there is a wikipedia page for calculator spelling.
  20. ReturnofMCH

Random "Facts" Game

phoenix wright is real, as that's the reason why EA and Activision always win their court cases.
Back
Top Bottom