Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

What video games were you thinking of buying?

KoF15 at this point. also halo infinite and AoE4.
  2. ReturnofMCH

World ends with you neo
  3. ReturnofMCH

I'm waiting for wednesday's street fighter 5 season 5 reveal before I make any decisions, but it's either that or finally pre ordering the tony hawk remake.
  4. ReturnofMCH

Smash bros ultimate
  5. ReturnofMCH

Anyone who has played etrian odyessy, is persona q worth getting? Also I might be getting apollo justice HD
  6. ReturnofMCH

Now that I have lady layton, I’m thinking of purchasing itadaki street 30th anniversary... but I want to see if it comes west first as then I’s need a translation guide and I couldn’t get the dlc
  7. ReturnofMCH

I have cuphead and lady layton right now
  8. ReturnofMCH

It’s not as good as the ds or wii versions trust me Ds is my favorite of the 4. It’s still decent though, and the dlc is suprisingly fun
  9. ReturnofMCH

thinking of getting sonic mania.
  10. ReturnofMCH

Mario kart 8 deluxe Ultra street fighter II: the final challengers 1, 2, switch Arms Mario odyssey Xenoblade chronicles 2 Splatoon 2 Fire emblem warriors Puyp puyo tetris Sonic mania Kingdom hearts II.8 final chapter prologue Kingdom hearts I.5/II.5 collection That Final fantasy I-IX collection...
  11. ReturnofMCH

They are notioriously long and only 1-3 and 4-6 are conmected btw, from 7 onwards the adopt the final fantasy idea of starting over each game Still good games especially VIII
  12. ReturnofMCH

The vita versions are notorrious for not being the same game You're better off on ps4, the version I own
  13. ReturnofMCH

Well I rented World of Final Fantasy and liked it. But I'm set on Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for the Wii U Virtual Console or the digital version of the PSP remake of Final Fantasy III. (the actual one, not VI, which was originally III in america)
  14. ReturnofMCH

song of the deep. I played the demo, it's so gorgeous!
  15. ReturnofMCH

I'm thinking of getting tony hawk 5 (even though I hear it's bad) and naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 also want to get the new rhythm heaven but I lack eshop funds.
  16. ReturnofMCH

lego dimensions and forza horizon 1.
  17. ReturnofMCH

I'm thinking of getting an xbox one tomorrow with forza 6. any other suggestions minus rare replay? and I ordered a new laptop yesterday, so I'm thinking of using 100 dollars in steam money to get stuff like undertale and Final Fantasy XI as the ps2 servers shut down and I need to crave that XI...
  18. ReturnofMCH

I need more vita games, so I'm trying to convince my mom into letting me get p4g
  19. ReturnofMCH

splatoon, and hyrule warriors legends once it comes out, as well as tony hawk's pro skter 5 for ps3.
Back
Top Bottom