Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

speaking of metroid samus returns was a great remake, and I hate prime 1/2 as they just don't hold up.
  2. ReturnofMCH

whenever someone says a game is a good game but not a good X game, that shouldn't be a sign to not like it, series formulas are overrated and if it's a good game I'll still play it read: banjo nuts and bolts or the devil may cry reboot.
  3. ReturnofMCH

Just because it’s in their right doesn’t make it okay though, like it was in their right to not let cash money or regulations into their esports, but by doing so they allowed the worst community to pop up, like look at other fighting games, they sponser their own tourneys and give penalties of...
  4. ReturnofMCH

Me with dragon quest music, while the composer is still a shitty person I find the midis better on the games
  5. ReturnofMCH

The thing is there’s a big difference between remakes and remasters, while I find 3d all stars a lazy remaster, comparing the crash/spyro remakes to 3d all stars is like comparing justin bieber to elvis, there is no comparison. Like a remaster is the exact same game with a freash coat of paint...
  6. ReturnofMCH

That is one of the reasons people love him yea, the other is more tragic but a decidedly SPOILER zone
  7. ReturnofMCH

on the subject of animal crossing, I don't like the penalties for not playing, or god forbid, resetti. my game crashed once on wild world and resetti bugged me to type as he wanted but not as he said and with correct punctuation and grammar. that's not fun, that's just insulting imo. I had to...
  8. ReturnofMCH

Sometimes so bad it’s good translations do need fixing for a remake/remaster. Such as star ocean 2 or final fantasy 7. It’s kind of hard to take a game seriously when you see typos like you’are a puppet or strange sentences like this guy are sick. Especially in the case of the former game...
  9. ReturnofMCH

Define target audience, because every gacha has a different target audience, final fantasy record keeper for FF nostalgia, FEH for the fire emblem boom, fate grand order for the historical and public domain characters, granblue for the overly generic JRPG story, dragon quest of the stars for...
  10. ReturnofMCH

VERY unpopular one here, but I hate it when people dismiss lootboxes/gacha and call them predatory... never mind all the games that give them out for free and you never have to pay a dime for a single roll such as final fantasy record keeper, dragon quest of the stars, dragalia lost, granblue...
  11. ReturnofMCH

tell me about it, it doesn't help when people bash hugh for being one of the best friend rivals and being a broken record, never mind you're his morality pet in a rare heroic example as he's a massive jerk to ANYONE that isn't nate/rosa, which is evident as soon as the game starts with the ranch...
  12. ReturnofMCH

I've had this on my mind recently, and tbh I think console exclusives are a necessary evil If we didn't have exclusives in the era where PC gaming is 95% cheaper then a console, exclusives are necessary to keep a console afloat, look at the xbox one, the 360 and og had a BUNCH of exclusives...
  13. ReturnofMCH

I liked PSAS, so agreed
  14. ReturnofMCH

I like every mainline FF from 1 through 15 that includes 2 3 12 13 and 15.
  15. ReturnofMCH

Depends on the fps honestly, the shooters bethesda and microsoft own are very good, but CoD hasn’t been good since MW3 and EA only has released ONE good shooter since the medal of honor reboot and that was titanfall 2. (Which had some really creative levels) As for a couple new ones I came up...
  16. ReturnofMCH

I don’t get the appeal of stickerbush symphony as a song The brawl remix is amazing, but the original just sounds odd no matter what.
  17. ReturnofMCH

I liked the gimmick maps of fire emblem fates: revelation. SMT's difficulty is one of the things that make the series what it is, no matter how archaic is supposedly is. forza horizon 3 hot wheels was an amazing expansion despite the ridiculous premise.
  18. ReturnofMCH

Speaking of shadow dragon I liked it and new mystery Shadow dragon only had the graphics and the gaidens bogging it down New mystery only had kris. Not very bad games at all
  19. ReturnofMCH

They aren't for everyone.
  20. ReturnofMCH

Fire emblem fates: revelation WAS fun Gimmick =/= bad map first off, second off no one died and it bothered with a story to connect the routes together, it may not have totally pulled it off, but it worked out okay in my book Plus it's final boss was suprisingly fleshed out and a tragic villain...
Back
Top Bottom