2. ReturnofMCH

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Sakurai presents in a week at that, I have work when it’s happening :(
  3. ReturnofMCH

Me. Xenoblade 2 is a fantastic game
  4. ReturnofMCH

Tbh given how huge minecraft is, I wouldn’t call it forgettable in the slightest, but you do you.
  5. ReturnofMCH

Same here. :P
  6. ReturnofMCH

I want guile and balrog's SF2 themes, crazy chili dog if we remix other SF themes, JENOVA, the extreme, dancing mad, and whole lot more. I have a tweet about this subject, let me see if I can find it.
  7. ReturnofMCH

Hold on, ARMS may still be in, we got 6 months to show off after all and the website says 66 characters but goes up to 65
  8. ReturnofMCH

Now that the game was been revealed for real, thoughts?
  9. ReturnofMCH

Actually sakurai said the same thing about melee and sm4sh. Basically he’s like kojima with postponing his retirement for the sake of art
  10. ReturnofMCH

Or better yet, a boss fight against good old gilgamesh in a story mode a la brawl. That would also mean the obligtory Battle on the big bridge remix. (Though I would like them to use either I or XV’s rendition if not a remix)
  11. ReturnofMCH

I recall thinking up a moveset for professor layton basically his defualt special is the slot machine gun from unwound future his left or right special is using the shovel he whacked mummies with in miracle mask his up special would be his mcguyver'd flying machine from eternal diva. I'd prefer...
  12. ReturnofMCH

As far as cloud goes, it’d be better if it were bartz or terra or cecil as they represent Nintendo era FF and IV and VI are two of the more beloved games in the franchise, with V sadly being neglected exdeath and gilgamesh aside. Also jack, dlc can be done right, nintendo usually does a good job...
  13. ReturnofMCH

According to IGN, sakurai is working on the game, which makes me think it’s sma5h than a port of sm4sh even more. If it were a port why bring the series’ main dude in to brush it up?
  14. ReturnofMCH

all signs are already pointing to smash 5 rather than port imo, like how they changed the logo like they did for melee, brawl, and sm4sh. plus working title on the site.
Back
Top Bottom