Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

using meta can be dangerous however, I speak from games where I use meta heavily and didn't get cleared one bit when I was town.
  2. ReturnofMCH

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

I can't discount the option. but given zinnlav's response about wincons that may look like an obvious bus.
  3. ReturnofMCH

technically most win conditions have to hide the existence of independents, otherwise you'd easily guess if there is one.
  4. ReturnofMCH

This seems very scummy to me right away, why would you WANT to end a game on day 1 when you were trying so hard to get the player slots filled? Even without meta this seems strange
  5. ReturnofMCH

I’m just going to ignore that exists and not vote for eresh unless I’m certain of stuff
  6. ReturnofMCH

Something bout eresh seems... off a bit too off
  7. ReturnofMCH

I promised I would change to player if sign ups weren't closed by the 15th, and even though it's the 14th, IDC, in.
  8. ReturnofMCH

I’ve played irl mafia before. It works somewhat
  9. ReturnofMCH

I don’t want to switch to player, sorry. I don’t play games much anymore
Back
Top Bottom