Search results for query: *

1. ReturnofMCH

Musical missed opportunities in Smash

I wanted homecoming hijinks or seashore war myself.
  2. ReturnofMCH

with king of fighters 15 trailer due in one and a half hours, I thought I should add to the SNK list 50 songs isn't enough namely goodbye esaka from KoF 2000, and ANYTHING from garou mark of the wolves, why nothing from that got in is beyond me. maybe the tekken 7 remix of soy sauce for geese...
  3. ReturnofMCH

you know in hindsight, glad we all included final fantasy in one way or another. now for song wants I'll just say anything from dragalia lost.
  4. ReturnofMCH

Why do you think I included songs from it on my list of LoZ? :P (granted it’s only 2 songs but it’s a start)
  5. ReturnofMCH

You know, seeing my extensive list of songs from my last post just makes me wanna add more but the problem is I want songs from other franchises by the third parties, like get over it from yakuza kiwami, battle b2 from shin megami tensei IV,and daredevil from ace combat 7: skies unknown. As for...
  6. ReturnofMCH

for pokemon: battle! red, Battle! rival (gen 2), victory lies before you!, ANY of the black 2 white 2 remixes, assaulting rose tower, team rocket hideout (gen 1) battle! primal reversion, battle! cyrus, mt coronet, battle! gym leader (gen 4), and pokemon mansion. for final fantasy: J E N O V...
Back
Top Bottom