Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Will you be my...

YES. We'll go the 80's! Will you be my 80's person?
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Will you be my...

NO WAY My body is reserved for the Star Wars cast in case they die. There's paperwork and everything. Will you be my bed buddy? (basically its like being two people in those big onesies and you just share a bed and its great. just sleeping)
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

Will you be my...

YES On a quiz, my true spirit animal came up as a honey badger so I'm totally valid! (It's 'cause im fierce and bitchin' and I can beat up people twice my size) Will you by my vigilante sidekick?
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Will you be my...

SURE THING And I won't be critical and awful. Unless your book is awful. In which case I'll meet its standard. (y) No, but seriously, I'd be delighted. I'm a writer, yo, and everyone says I'm brilliant. Will you be my leper?
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

Will you be my...

... in the rough. :') Oh god my aching heart. Will you by my chaperone?
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

Will you be my...

Okay, but I'll be a stupid minion who bumps into stuff all the time and fouls up your ingenious plots. Will you be my footstool?
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Will you be my...

Like in Soul Eater, as in I transform and we synchronize souls and do awesome battle combos together? Well hey I dunno brother. You might not be strong enough to wield me :cool: But FINE. I'd prefer to be a staff, though. A big staff which shoots lightning and can be utilized as a bo. Will you...
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Will you be my...

There are not enough words denoting denial in all the world to fully capture my sentiment. I'll phrase it simply... NO. Will you be my Porg?
Back
Top Bottom