• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

What do you want most right now?

To be at a nightclub with flashing, coloured lights and a light-up floor- dancing to Lady Gaga's Judas and being idolized and eventually making out with someone pretty great. ... What, you think I want some lemonade or something? Get real! I want parties and attention.
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Mine are minute. The furniture still manages to seek them out with radar, though. But if we got them removed, then Little Pig Went to Market would suddenly become very abrupt and inconclusive and sad. And this little pig had none. ... How depressing is that Okay, as for me I'd like an eclair...
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

A decent plot that is rife with vibes and solid content.
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

A shortbread biscuit and to play bloody Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 D:<
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

For Justin Bieber to appear on the couch. :-D Failing that, I'd really like to play Final Fantasy X Remastered with a cuppa tea.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

For a chihuahua, a private army and pink tinted shades. I'm very complicated, haha. I'd also like a cup of tea.
Back
Top Bottom