Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Me too, right? :cool: I don't know why that sounded so clever and sexy in my head. Allow me to secure you a new waiter while I go jump off the roof Waiter, there's a twat in a hat in my soup.
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Look! There's Buzz! :eek: ... Waiter, there's a convoluted mass of rancid organs in my soup.
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

You want a Rolls-Royce? A Lamborghini? A Porsche?! Not on your celery- I mean salary, you chump! And yes, I'm about to be fired Waiter, there's a Spongebob in my soup and he absorbed it all with his body. i want my money back
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Oh, sorry - I'm on strike today, and I'll literally be on strike until this problem resolves itself without my help :cool: we aristocrats are legit Waiter, there is a murder of Porgs in my soup (that is actually the real collective term)
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

What am I doing in there? Wait... you... or me...? AAAAGHH Waiter, Senator Palpitine is in my soup. Ironic
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

What can I say? The cook was very ant-bitious. *waits for applause* Waiter, there's a Vogon in my soup.
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

It's going to stay there - Indiana Jones is a our new Soup Sieve-r . Waiter, there is a Rathtar in my soup!
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

He was searching for the meaning of life, but he makes great company. Eat around him. Waiter, there is an escaped convict in my soup.
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

That's what we get for having Big Bird as a chef. Waiter, there is a thermal oscillator in my soup.
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

Oh no! I'll phone the Moddie Brigade! Waiter, there is something unsightly and utterly indescribable in my soup! (namely, soup)
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

Really...? >:^) *steals it and runs* Waiter, there is a hedgehog in my soup
Back
Top Bottom