Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

What are you currently thinking about?

Tiredness, the possibilities of an Unreal Tournament fan fiction and how to implement brilliant relationships. Beyond that, how my eyes are on flapping fire.
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

I'm running ideas through my head about what I'll write about next. So psychopaths, weird friendships, attachments, mild depravity, awesome fight scenes, technology, the definition of innocence and how appearances can be deceptive. I'm also thinking about hitmen and how some guys are such...
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

How I should seriously go brush my teeth, go to bed and finish reading Murder on the Orient Express tomorrow before I watch the movie and foam at the mouth over Daisy Ridley.
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

How much I love music, and how much I need to pursue it.
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

How I should get off the computer, and that nobody posts/makes new threads in OtB or FG. Kind of weird. Also, how I bloody need some bloody bloody ideas for bloody writing.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

About how my story has flopped, and I shouldn't have structured it so that it'd be long... I only did twenty pages. Geez. I'm supposed to do like, fifty more of standard routine and then get to the part about mechas, dragons and revelations. I'm also thinking about how cool my new username is.
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing. The urge is there. Control it! Suppress it! Oh god this is weird
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Old friendships, Atla and stuff I searched up today.
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

I'm thinking about how to attract the guy from Woolworths' attention. I was considering cackling but I'll just ignore him. < Best strategy, they love it
Back
Top Bottom