2. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Captain Navarre, man. Never. Zekrom. /:eek:/
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

NEVER Chespin /:eek:/
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

It's fame provokes sensations of aversion but nah, nah nah nah nah nah - I don't hate any Pokemon. What a strange direction for malice to take! I'm in the wrong game aren't I Xurkitree (whaaaaaat)
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Its wonderful. Whats not to idolize? Carnivine. (that'd make you a bad person, stranger)
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

NO FANTASTIC GAY WAY ... That came out weird but basically Type: Null is brilliant. Mega Lopunny. (you're a monster)
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Naaaaah. But I probably shouldn't be in this thread because I literally don't hate any Pokemon. Beedrill.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

NEVER Its art. Snorlax. (you monster)
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

WHAT No. Never. Never ever. Ever never. No. Nope. Nut. Cereal. Never. Nothing from Generation I is hateful. Actually, no Pokemon are save one. Mantine. (How could you)
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

Hate a gooey dinosaur that leaves a trail of viscous slop everywhere it waddles? ... Never! Its brilliant! I want to be hugged by one every day. Mienfoo. (Keep in mind I'm mentioning it because I'm curious - not because I hate it)
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

No. Who would hate Bellossom? Marshtomp? (I'll murder you)
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

A GARLAND. Yeah, sure Gamefreak, that's a good idea. I'm going to make an f-ing garland. I don't hate it though, but getting there lmao Florges?
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

Ahhhh.... hmm... well, they remind me of somebody so I guess... not? This question is obscenely difficult to answer Voltorb (you'll only say no 'cause you think he's hot and want to be all tsundere about it. 'fess up)
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

What? That smoking hunk of hairy nostrils? YES, I FRICKIN HATE IT Wishiwashi? < if you do, you have horrible taste
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

Close. Close. Espeon? (please say yes)
Back
Top Bottom