Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Internet cutting out when I'm trying to listen to Shakira late at night, waiting for tea and to brush my teeth and being very, very, very naughty indeed. I solemnly swear that I'm a thoroughly naughty person. Stitch has nothing on me in terms of destruction and mischief.
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Having to haul a box of rodents, a bag of lettuce and a rug all at once without anyone opening the door. Counting backwards from ten has at least stopped the outraged slavering but I'm still working on the twitch.
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

People muscling into my territory. I mean, I've been going there for a year and one day my ___ swoops in and suddenly the lovely person is inquiring about them. Politeness or not I mean C'MON what's so bad about me?! I know I don't speak much. I just smile. Or nod. Or frown. It depends how...
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

An alarm. Going heavy for twenty minutes. AAAAAAAAAGHGH
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

This is literally me right now - I am a hideous old woman (dont ask) and I'm very, very, very cranky because of my low blood sugar. So yes, people keep asking me stupid questions and that's why I want to strangle a hedgehog
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

Standing around for about three hours, holding wires and big planks. I had to count backwards from ten at least twenty times to stop myself from tattooing a massive N on my head, wearing a lab coat and trying to kill bandicoots.
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Last night I had low blood sugar, so I was basically read to drag the world against a cheese grater and then stomp on the shavings repeatedly until my ankle snapped off. When I'm like that, everything makes me murderously mad.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Well, I was watching All Creatures Great and Small against my will, and James Herriot, the brute, was doing something awful. Duh. He always is. But this time he was manhandling an udder, and that's just wrong man. ... ... ... I feel like I should invent something normal now.
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

Myself. I've got to get up at 10 AM to go running/walking/climbing/splashing around like an idiot and here I am, sitting around just before dawn listening to Jango.
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

No more pie. Again.
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

Apple pie. More specifically, lack of. Last night was to be the fateful day that I turned to the Dark Side... Seriously. Don't deprive people! Life is hard enough without being denied adequate sustenance! Yeah, I have blood sugar issues.
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

Gliding through twenty different traditional Chinese music videos on Youtube to find one that was genuine, and didn't cut out after like ten minutes of awesomeness. (I was writing something Asian and I needed the vibes)
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

My brain, the creator of 101 Disturbing Things to Do With Household Utilities, has cut out. It has no intention of providing me with some awesome ideas unless I go insane for at least a week and slobber all over all the furniture in a fit of great, artistic depression, or at least cut off one of...
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

Police blockade. God that is an interesting thing to complain about
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

Listening to an awesome song on a nightcore station and not checking the name of the song!! Gwaa!! It was like "You're my it girl" or something, but not that Jason Derulo song or anything. I think it mighta been a duet, not sure
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

I actually wasn't angry today, which is unusual. But about a week ago I was livid because I was playing Melee with my brother and he was edge-hogging, spamming moves with knock-back and being Marth, whose range is lethal. Anti-social gaming is like, my bane.
Back
Top Bottom