Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Bees are wonderful. If they sting me then they're less wonderful but c'mon! They're fuzzy. Stripy. Cuddly. Very nice specimens. I don't understand the adoration surrounding cats. This invites a lot of unconditional hatred, though that is hardly a concern of mine. They're just so... weird...
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

YEARS?!! Where do you live? The moon?! Even on the moon I bet there are big f-cking blood suckers with proboscises you could rip out and stab people with. But the worst of God's creations is the spider. Second only to the cat. Spiders are grotesque. They bite. They kill. They make their prey...
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

Summer drowsiness is wonderful! Hay fever is brilliant, also, and the various insects you never knew even existed coming at you from all directions... its great. Best thing about winter is the windy days.
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Morning is brilliant. The light is always incredibly nice and the air is fresh, though admittedly it is not without its downsides. The transition from getting up at twilight to 10 AM is pretty rough, and one's eyeballs sometimes fail to make the journey. Then there's that morning nausea, right...
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

I don't really like to think about how much time I've wasted online. Most of it was pretty damn fun, admittedly, but other times... eugh. I get shivers. I could have been... bungee jumping... somewhere. Okay, well I couldn't but it feels like I should've. A recap of earlier reproach, though...
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

I just witnessed a wonderful speech in person delivered by someone of an equally stunning calibre. Strangely enough, it was their happy child who inspired me to pursue philanthropy more seriously. I'd always been thinking along the lines of 'when I'm older and more financially secure, I'll start...
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

XP?! My sincerest pity, mon ami. That is utter hell, if only for presentation and execution... actually, on all levels it is HORRIBLE Oh god not computer talk please. It's quite possibly the most boring conversational topic in the known universe, and that is including birds, badger watching and...
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

I used to be really interested in zoology when I was a kid, but then I kind of wizened up. Okay, so you go to Africa. Awesome. So you stare at an animal and see what it does for hours. Cool. Now... repeat this for the rest of your life - relaying what everyone already knows, and then write a...
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

I'm only squeamish about food residue and substances related to the digestion. And I guess if someone tried to wipe some gizzard on me, then I might be horrified and revolted but otherwise... Bring on the blood But I don't like excessive violence in the media. The Walking Dead put me off for...
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

That sounds horrible. But in a way, I kind of like the sight of blood. Not on those I care about, because that'd be sick and twisted, but stubbing your toe is less of a f-cking ordeal if blood wells up beneath it... Chiefly because I get to threaten people with it. For some reason they hate...
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

Revenge of the Drafty Heart. :cry: Yep, that's right - I got sick. First of the year, and thankfully it was just a head cold. No reproach, starvation or begging for euthanasia. Just a lot of coughing, leaking and movie watching. I watched the classics because anything lesser would just annoy...
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

@Incinerawr So I guess you have a drafty heart, too. :cry: A cold wind blows through, rustling only the faded rose petals strewn across the floor and distant sensations too weak to recall. Germs, festering in corners along with forgotten dreams, awaiting their conquest of this sad, sad place...
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

@Incinerawr Ouch. Sounds horrible. But yeah, my worst injury by far was my lumber. And a few months back I crouched to pick something up and my knees just caved in, seemingly. It didn't really hurt, but it felt like someone had replaced all of the natural cartilage and bodily materials with...
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

@Incinerawr I have a deep grudge against a lot of health professionals, lmao. And it's probably unjustified, and generalizations are evil things, but let's see here... they're kind of in cahoots, aren't they? Surgeons and GP's. If they can get an operation out of you, then they'll give it a heck...
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

@Incinerawr Yeah, is it just me or are a lot of nurses evil? I mean, sure, their jobs suck like hell - I wouldn't last five minutes, and being in pain tends to make people unbearable so the patients would probably be rude/disruptive, but c'mon, people! Just because we chose a straining career...
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

Wow. That sounds pretty horrible. So best wishes to him, and I hope you don't get sick. And if you do, I hope you watch Star Wars and eat mandarins and make some brilliant memories like me. It makes leaky nostrils and an on-strike throat bearable.
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

Amazing. Every word you said was completely wrong gibberish. < Luke Skywalker quotations are addictive, but clumsy. I'm presuming that Intercultural Communication Concepts is learning each others languages, and getting rid of the necessity for holding up placards and wild hand gestures, lmao...
  18. Revenge of the Boyega

I loved my ride, and I can confidently say that I was the first to remove my seat belt. (Hand hovering for ten minutes, eyeing the blinking sign) But the most spectacular part was landing. Sunset blazing on the horizon, purple fading into yellow with a fiery setting mass and a city to offer...
  19. Revenge of the Boyega

I've only been on a plane once, and that was just by the skin of my teeth. My ears exploded. My head hurt, and for a week after I'd go deaf and hear a whine. Bizarre. At the time I was so dazed that I couldn't appreciate the cloud beds. I must have been partially insane, also, because I actually...
  20. Revenge of the Boyega

If on the subject of illnesses, I once had tonsillitis when I was eleven. It was pure torture, and awakening because you can't breathe isn't exactly a nice wake up call. But at least I was mollified with Yogo and lemonade. Pretty good memories, actually. And I acquired a taste for Penicillin...
Back
Top Bottom