Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Puke my face off and then die of revulsion while I say 'no' in my will. VitaBrix dipped in Nutella (so shameful) :cry:
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Eat! Or wear them like Leia buns in tribute. Salami.
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Sounds strange and non-organic. But I'll give it a whirl. Eat. Cordon bleu (heck its on the menu tonight and its delicious)
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Sounds astonishingly messy, but I'll eat just so as long as the steak is good quality. Chocolate cheesecake.
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Sausage roll.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

What's that? Well, it's got coffee in the title so hell yeah. Present me with coffee curry or a coffee sandwich and I'll definitely eat it. Scotch fingers.
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Looks pretty good. Alright - eat. Schnitzel.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Sure. Eat. Mango lassie. (ooh indian cuisine naughty naughty)
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Providing I could pick off the vegetables and exterminate all residue and traces - sure. Eat. Bigfoot's grilled fingers. (Wow I'm hungry now)
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

It'd mess up my blood sugar too badly. So nope. Chinese Fried Rice (aaughhhgghhg)
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

AAAGGHHHH ... Maybe. Grilled cheese sandwich? (a cheese toastie to cool people)
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Eat. Not much - my appetite is tiny nowadays. Edible underwear...? Not on anyone, of course. Just a plate. (i can't believe this is a thing)
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Yessiree! Thattabe cowboy food! I remember my grandpappy used ta tawk about his mama's flapjacks all day long (this sounds questionable) - 'til he got impaled o' one of them longhorns. Schezwan beef (oh chinese cuisine, you naughty thing you)
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

As long as it's firmly crunchy and could impose a concussion if thrown properly. Then yes! I'd eat a bucketful. A gelatin snake.
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Okaaaaay. But only if I have a serviette factory on standby. Salami dipped in milk. (My childhood recipe)
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Yes. It's nostalgic more than anything else. Melted bananas over rice (Roald Dahl ate in during his service in Africa, and said it was the most delicious meal he'd ever had)
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

That sounds very fattening. So, since the internet is fantasy-land I'll say spit. Spearmint milkshake (ohyesyesyesyes)
  18. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Eat, but it'll make me feel annoyed because I'll be obliged to cycle/jump off the fat I just gained. Crispy bat wings. (oh god i want some)
  19. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Spit and gag and retch and cut off my tongue. Venison.
  20. Revenge of the Boyega

Eat or Spit

Eat, even though cereal is fast becoming my mortal enemy. Scotch fingers.
Back
Top Bottom