• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Oklahoma? "You were always scum." "Rebel scum."
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

I'm just going to guess Thanos from Infinity Wars. I have a wee hunch. "That's wrinkling my brain."
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Presumably a anime/manga/manhua - things I've long since abandoned 'cept for One Piece. "The little man in my hair is getting very annoyed."
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Familiar. Unless I'm insane, but I don't quite know. "Would you stop taking my hand?!"
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Oh god that's familiar... unless its anime, in which case I'm gratefully oblivious. "I have a cunning plan..."
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Sounds like Harvest Moon. Those judges were f-cking jerks. "Watch your language!"
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

The bible...? 1: Ha ha ha!! Feel the power of the Great Empire!! You're coming with me!! 2: I've been captured by the Evil Empire? What are you gonna do to me? 1: We were ordered to take you to our Emperor! That's all we were told!! What I do know is that you'll have a horrible time with us...
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Already said that, bro. “Just believe everything I tell you, and it will all be very, very simple."
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Oh, that is so familiar... but I can't remember. "I'll get that arrow, pretty boy, and I'll do it with my shirt on."
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

It sounds like Finn... but I'm definitely guessing it's not, lmao. So no, I don't know. "I knew I was lying. No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Is that Persona? "Why kill each other... when we can join together, enslave humanity and ascend from the depths to rule the planet!"
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Rapunzel? lmao "The only thing that will bring me inner peace is a beard-seeking missile."
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

I'm sensing a general theme here... but nope. "I have an approximate knowledge of many things." (have I done this yet)
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Hilbert from the Pokemon Black and White manga? "I'M READY FOR YOU, BRAD!"
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Nyet. "YOOOOWWWWW."
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Nope. "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!" < probably too obvious
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

Guess that reference!

Nah, don't know it. "REMEMBER ME, JAKE?!!"
Back
Top Bottom