Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

The character(s) in ^'s avatar are after your life. What do you do?

Shove them in my fridge and wait until they freeze over. Then once they're flavoursome ice lollies... I eat them! Brilliant. Can the next poster keep in mind that the person in my avatar is a psychopath on narcotics who is armed and exceptionally dangerous?
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Umbreon and Jolteon... I'd just kick them, I suppose. Wouldn't end well but taking a bo staff to them sounds a bit brutal. I'm not the main dude from the Avatar movie, for crying out loud. (for one im more ripped)
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

Stick it in the bad-chi-where-there-is-a-malevolent-spirit-that-scowls-at-me-through-the-window-and-watches-me-get-changed room, locking it in overnight. If they don't die then they'd probably come away with some disorder.
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Okay well seeing as how I'm quite strong and she's the biggest wimp this side of Wimpsville I think I'd hurl her in a vat of strychnine.
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

Strangle them with their tongue scarf. Asphyxiation nation (y)
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

Saddle them up, break their spirit and flog them to a circus. (y) Different circuses, because I'm feeling belligerent and begrudging people their lovers is right up my alley.
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

I'd warm them up. That's the only way to kill a polar bear, you know. As a well-known poacher in Antarctic hunting circles, I recommend saunas, global warming and a certain scene from Terminator. Ah crap I'm blushing.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

I'd make friends with him. He seems like my kind of people.
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

I think I'd die... oh I'm so depressed... auuurghhh... Okay well maybe I'd saw its legs and arms off and then tether it to the ground and run it over. But only if I felt like it.
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

I would invert the horns on his helmet and shove it on his head. (y)
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

I would use the walking stick next to me like Aang and Rey's baby, AKA brilliantly, to jab it.
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

I be their friend, offer them a cup of tea but then spike it with no sugar. They drink it. They gag. Scream. Agonize. Die.
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

I pour my inexplicably gigantic supply of shampoo into their eyes and then make them play Marco Polo on the road.
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

I get my makeshift bo staff and jab it until it goes away, and if that doesn't work I do that flying elbow-crushing wrestling move which I've longed to perform on another for so many years...
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

I do a provocative little piece of choreography and get them all hot and bothered (; the key word here being HOT, thus DEAD I'm a cruel genius
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

Don't lock onto it like in Zelda, and then just club it to death with the baseball bat beside me. 'Hood strategies, yo!
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

I use my bo staff (improvisational but no less painful) to jab, stab, and whack its back, and then I borrow a neighbour's chainsaw (god knows they have thousands for every day of the f-cking week) and saw off its claws and head piece, and then proceed to wind the potentially still-dangerous...
  18. Revenge of the Boyega

Creatures like that, like Lemongrab, for example, scare me through their simplicity and ability to render godless injuries that would revolt even the hardiest of minds... so I'd lock myself in the bathroom and have a nervous breakdown. Or use this very thick vase in front of me to clobber it with.
  19. Revenge of the Boyega

Okay, that is a giant fox who can light stuff on fire and I'm... me. I pick up the fake candle beside me and STAB IT it never stood a chance
  20. Revenge of the Boyega

I'm going to grab the baseball bat beside me, perch myself beside a purposely open door and then introduce it to the wonders of compression. I've always wanted to reprise Billy's mom's role from Gremlins
Back
Top Bottom