Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Make a Pokedex entry for a Pokemon that a 10-Year old would make

It's a candle with a face. Therefor it's the best thing in the universe. Emboar.
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

He's a fervent protester who is against cars and motorways. Only the peace flute of his people can soothe his savage breast. Deoxys.
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

It was bitten by a radioactive Chain Chomp. From that day on, it swore to fight crime. Munchlax.
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Not to be confused with lager - something us ten-year-olds shouldn't drink. Heracross.
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

My long haired guinea pig escaped into the jungle. This, my friends, is the result. (true story) Politoed.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

The Ice King tried to construct another wife by stealing body parts. In the end, he didn't fancy it so he classified it as a Pokemon and had it as a pet. Gunter wasn't impressed. I wasn't the most usual ten year old. Caught between unusual maturity and brain damage. (y) Horsea.
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Crazy jellyfish son of a b-tch who twists your mind and screams and then moves on to corrupt your mother. Blastoise.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

It's a lion whose name is derived from two words: luxurious, meaning 'ah yeah i've got a yacht' and 'Rey', except they spelled it wrong because Gamefreak's command of English isn't so great. Poliwhirl.
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

A squirrel who'll zap ye nuts. ... Okay so I'm a rude ten year old DEAL WITH IT Ambipom.
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

A fluffy fire demon who got exposed to radiation and underwent an extreme metamorphosis that many people apparently hate. Mudbray.
Back
Top Bottom