• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

That, my friends, is the question. Okay well they've both got their pros and cons. But restaurants, I guess, because they usually have better clientele and I've had some good memories. My scant familiarity with cafes has shown me that a lot of riffraff consort there - chair scrapers, shouters...
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Dropping dead and oh my god IS THAT A BEAR AAAAGHGHGHG- Talkative, excitable, passionate people or reserved, droll, perceptive people?
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Don't know the first so I'll go with the second. In terms of attraction, boys or girls or both? (hell yeah for variety)
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

MOVIES. MOVIES MOVIE MOVIES MOVIES I've watched over three hundred, I'm pretty sure. Natalie Portman or Daisy Ridley?
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

DUCKS They rhyme... with depravity. Young, hopeful Luke Skywalker or old, grumpy Luke Skywalker?
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Uhhhhhhh... ummm... the one with the pumpkins. Azkaban! Yes, that one. Prisoner of Azkaban or whatever. But I do like Goblet of Fire for some reason. First Order or The Empire?
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Hip-hop. I usually only listen to stuff I can dance to, though. I mean, yeah, I can get down to hip hop but its going to look really clunky and unbrilliant. Star Wars: The Force Awakens or Star Wars: Rogue One?
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Resident Evil. Milla Jovovich, yo! Leon: The Professional or Taxi Driver?
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

AAAAAAAAAAGHHGH Apples... :cry: ... Or oranges. Okay, a hybrid that you peel. Which Star Wars heroine? (Padme, Leia, Rey, Ahsoka, Rose Tico, etc)
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Shark. They're deep. < Oh, quick get me a Grammy I'm hilarious Men or women? (the war continues)
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

The latter. I've never seen Hercules, and Moana was a cool character. Made grass skirts even cooler. The Light Side or the Dark Side?
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

I only know of Loki from Marvel, and I didn't notice any black-haired midgets running about. R2-D2 or BB8?
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Final Fantasy X. Never actually played it, but I wanted to desperately. Poker Face or Bad Romance?
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Tough. I'm a cross between royalty and peasantry myself... geez I'm torn. Acck... Urgh. Ah. Hmm... both. I'd wear a fluffy cape with a crown, and then have some leathers underneath with some hideous low-crotch pants. Daisy Ridley or Natalie Portman? (there is a right answer, sadly lol)
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

This or That

Don't know those things/people/methods of exsanguination Death by a terrible acupuncturist or a not-so-hygienic surgeon?
Back
Top Bottom