Search results for query: *

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Oh how very wrong you are. I'm sitting in a chair, like the bear in that book who tries to read but his jerky kid keeps complaining about the darkness. The person beneath me has inner strength.
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

I read the definition but my brain is sozzled. I'll just say yes! The person beneath me likes psychotic characters.
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

I can't answer that for security reasons. I'm not even being funny. The person beneath me knows someone with schizoid personality disorder.
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

HELL YEAH. I've even got the pith helmet, gigantic shorts, pipe and moustache wax in anticipation. The person beneath me is aware of the difference between sociopathy and psychopathy.
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

Well I'm more interested in the Olympics. Track, pole vaulting, cycling - that sorta thing. The person beneath me doesn't take disappointment well.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

I wish! But nah. I work out with daily stuff - dancing, picking up sticks, beating the living crap out of people, et cetera et cetera... not brutal but I somehow manage to injure myself. The person beneath me takes things too far.
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Only mashed and fried, as in turned into fries. Everything else is potatoey. Ew. The person beneath me generally enjoys themselves all the time.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Heck yeah! But the only thing better than iced tea is normal tea, and the only thing better than normal tea is Star Wars. The person beneath me has watched all of the Roger Moore James Bond films.
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

Nah. Except Go Fish. I love to cheat at that. The person beneath me laughs a lot.
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

what WHAT why would you even ask that what is the matter with everyone etiquette! don't TALK ABOUT THAT oh my god SHUT UP SHUT up The person beneath me has etiquette! oh my god
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

Arson isn't really my deal. Burning termites with a magnifying glass never did it for me. I tried to light a tiny fire on my ___'s porch near her favourite plants but I just got screamed at. It was one of those moments when you aren't thinking, but now arson has even less appeal. I wish it did...
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

Almost. Went to the library instead. ... I can't remember if it was a genuine proposal or he was just screwing with my head, like the time he told me my grandmother ate my lemington. I blamed her for YEARS and now I've really got to make it up to her. I'm a victim of deception. That's why I'm...
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

Nay. I've got a Nintendo 64, though, so how's that for hip? The person beneath me wants to be a hitman. (no women, no children. :cool: ........ okay well some women and the occasional brat)
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

DAMN RIGHT I DO. Bring on the psychopaths, megalomaniacs and depraved sickos! That's certainly what I plan to do in my writing. There's gonna be a lot of swearing and questionable antics, yo. But I don't like villain protagonists all the time. Breaking Bad gives me terrible vibes and Walter...
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

Actually, yeah, I have. Took some blood and got an ultrasound. Exciting! Didn't amount to anything, thankfully, and I could barely hold back the laughter as my blood was sucked out. She thought I was a creep but I love to leave an impression. The person beneath me is kind of warped.
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

Fancy chocolate. One block for myself because those with butchered spines must not overindulge, innit. But mint is epic. The person beneath me has a symmetrical face.
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

Nah mate I'm right here. The person beneath me is a tea addict.
  18. Revenge of the Boyega

Not often. I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. The only thing that gets me up in the night is agony, extreme cold or fighting cat twats. The person beneath me favours wolves.
  19. Revenge of the Boyega

They're not strictly mine, nor even loosely so I'd have to say no. Actually, I don't even own (keyword) a computer so how's that for defying the 21st century? Go home, technology! ... Just the phones, really. The person beneath me rambles a lot.
  20. Revenge of the Boyega

Don't even know what that is, but I've gone through a few franchises. Star Wars is the king of the hill. The person beneath me has watched over 300 movies. (am i bragging? yes i am)
Back
Top Bottom