Search results for query: *

1. R

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

So I was on the Archives page and I came across this... Quote like these I find amusing considering how long ago this one was......................
  2. R

From the new comparison... I'm fine with it- it is a two-parter of the main bad guys, though, and the next season begins with episodes about a gym leader. I guess the TRvsTP two-parter was going to be in it, and that would've made 50. (The Dawn and Brock specials, even though they're D&P...
  3. R

Great to see the site get updated with more pages! (If you haven't seen 'em and you just saw the page with the episodes, take a look.) - Ho-oh's Sugimori art was revealed as early as April 1997. - They called Red "Red" back then too. - And "Pockemon" makes more sense to me. But it's too late...
  4. R

I can't tell if you did it on purpose because it's already April 1 where you live, but Dogasu's a guy..
  5. R

*goes to site* ... Oh... that's why his website said "Coming Soon" when I tried to get on it earlier.
  6. R

...................... And this is why mistaken identity was made in the show. ............................... Now that's what I call a "Who's That Pokemon?"..... Meheheheheheh.... EDIT: Wait..... *looks closer at pictures* .......Unnnnnnnngh...... They should've used something easier to...
  7. R

I was wondering that, and why some people thought that Pokemon was saying trading in general was an issue, based on "Battle Abroad the St. Anne", where Ash traded a Pokemon of his to some guy he didn't really know, for a Pokemon I'm pretty sure he wasn't really hugely interested in, and after...
  8. R

For "Charizard's Burning Ambitions", I'm surprised you didn't mention this as a Side Note (not that I'm really bummed that you did or anything- the comparison being here at all is still great), but during the whole "Charizard Chills in the water" scene, "Miracle Tears", from the Japanese first...
  9. R

Do some more Johto comparisons and troll everybody. Followed by "Princess vs Princess" with the Mewtwo movie to finish off. >=D Really though, I think it'd be the most reasonable for WatcherMark's comparisons to be done. They were won in a contest from January (not that I'm one to talk about...
  10. R

For me, and I'm sure every else who switched to the English names... I switch from Japanese to English because by default I use the English names, and the only reason I'd been using the Japanese names is because the English names haven't been revealed yet. I'm fine using the English names...
  11. R

It does make a difference if in the scene we're not supposed to know it's Jasmine yet. Not a big, revolutionary difference, but still... The way I see it, it sounds to me like in the original he wants to meet whatever Unova Pokemon he ends up running into, not that he'd see two Unova Pokemon...
  12. R

Except that... you really didn't think I meant the games too? I'm pretty sure Dogasu meant Oak said "caught", but I don't feel like checking.
  13. R

If they could do this, they might as well've done "E shoe" (I doubt TPCI would've used "eesh eshoe" or "ish"). Worrying about the word "issue" shouldn't have been a problem, imo.
  14. R

*runs in* *runs out*
  15. R

Not to disregard the progress you've already made about the Black and White English names, but Pokemon.com officially revealed some other names as well.
  16. R

^ I know, I just wanted to throw in what I threw in. Do any of them mention anything about it sounding like a good name for a game?
  17. R

That alone is a significant point. But they didn't have to remake Hg/Ss in order to give away the Pokemon in question. They could've done event giveaways. But also what Ryu Shoji said. Fudge, this is some dialogue I wish I first heard on my own. But oh well...
  18. R

Also, the volumes are still in the D/P arc- although the next one to be released, I believe, should start the Platinum arc. But there's still the Hg/Ss arc that hasn't been released in volume form. Sometimes certain plot elements change a bit when going into the volumes. Sometimes. Separating...
  19. R

Yeah, and it was also used in the Japanese version of "Judgment Day" back in Hoenn. Your site already mentioned that, though.
  20. R

Yeah, sometimes certain changes are made when the chapters are put into volumes... Although... on the other hand... that would future differentiate Viz's future releases of Adventures from your summaries, Dogasu, so that would (hopefully) be another reason why people who'd read your summaries...
Back
Top Bottom