Search results for query: *

1. Riahi

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

when was sun and moon leaked and officially announced? anyone remember?
  2. Riahi

Do they even reveal new pokemon before the game are announced? Also if we don't get anything by april we can safely say the games won't come this year
  3. Riahi

If there's a pokemon direct it will happen in late may or june
  4. Riahi

Don't know why people are so obsessed with the anime jc, first we had the argument about changing the battle system because people fantasize too much about the anime without understanding basic game direction, now people want voice acting for pokemon, voice acting will never happen imo, nobody...
  5. Riahi

ew voice acting for pokemon like the anime, that's terrible.
  6. Riahi

Chill guys, we are only in march and the last pokemon direct was in June, there's still time for a pokemon direct. They never announce anything pokemon outside a pokemon direct anyway
  7. Riahi

I know you from facebook, poketown?
  8. Riahi

Anyone knows at what point is the anime?
  9. Riahi

And what about the marketing? Nobody announces a game and releases it 4 months later, that's not how it works
  10. Riahi

If the games don't come out or are announced this year wouldn't that make many of the leaks not credible anymore? Many of the early leaks said it's coming in 2018
  11. Riahi

I'm not saying 2018 is impossible, I just see early 2019 more realistic
  12. Riahi

I still think the game will come out in 2019, 2018 never lined up with their release schedule for a new generation or development time. Sorry if I'm killing it but I always believed it was 1 year too early for a new generation, they never released a new generation within 2 years from another...
  13. Riahi

Take it easy my guy
  14. Riahi

Why do people insist on realistic looking pokemon? I know it's an opinion but resolution/graphics =/= artsyle. If they wanted to make them realistic they could have done that on the 3DS too but that's not how art direction works, they have a set identity for how Pokemon games look, and I...
  15. Riahi

I don't get how some people can confirm that something is fake, you don't have enough evidence to confirm it's real nor to confirm it's fake. It's cool to have an opinion but when you say "100% fake" you are doing it wrong. Many people debunked the alolan starters final evolutions and they...
  16. Riahi

If there's an event today what about the rumored direct? I guess that could be next week if it's really a thing
  17. Riahi

oh thanks, that's interesting
  18. Riahi

I don't watch the anime so im a bit lost, in what way does it support a 2018 release?
  19. Riahi

They added the mini direct from yesterday and removed an additional one, I think they removed a fire emblem direct. 任天堂株式会社:Nintendo Direct リンク集
  20. Riahi

Also if anyone is not aware yet, another empty slot appeared in the nintendo japan's site direct list, that confirms that a new direct is coming within the next 2 weeks.
Back
Top Bottom