Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Except Sinnoh was not made for Sword and Shield graphics and it runs the risk of making the region unrecognizable.
  2. RileyXY1

Besides, the only things from Let's Go I want in the Sinnoh remakes are the graphics and art style. I expect the games to look like Let's Go, but play like a traditional Pokemon game.
  3. RileyXY1

A lot of things and of course I completely changed my mind on Sinnoh remakes.
  4. RileyXY1

Just ignore all my previous posts on Sinnoh remakes. I don't believe any of that crap anymore.
  5. RileyXY1

I just think that Sinnoh remakes are unfitting for the 25th anniversary and that Gen 9 would be a much better game to release.
  6. RileyXY1

I think that the Johto, Unova, and Kalos starters will all be held off until Gen 9.
  7. RileyXY1

References to other games would feel out of place in Sinnoh, especially if its from later games, except Sword and Shield of course. ORAS didn't feature any references to any other games besides XY.
  8. RileyXY1

The evidence would have been more convincing if the Sinnoh starters were the only starters missing from the game.
  9. RileyXY1

They're not the only starters missing. The Johto, Unova, and Kalos starters are missing too.
  10. RileyXY1

Except it wouldn't celebrate it properly, as it would only celebrate one piece of the franchise rather than all of it.
  11. RileyXY1

Because we've never considered the possibility of a remake being released in a major anniversary year before.
  12. RileyXY1

They could thanks in part to LGPE, the VC releases, and GF's massive push towards Kanto pandering, which may have been a response to many players complaining about being forced to use only new Pokemon in BW.
  13. RileyXY1

Kanto deserves that treatment, as we wouldn't have any other Pokemon games without Red & Green.
  14. RileyXY1

It would put too much focus on Sinnoh and treat Gen 4 like it's the only good gen and the only one worth celebrating. I honestly expect no new main series games next year.
  15. RileyXY1

It would be massively disrespectful to all the other gens. Unlike Megas and Z-Moves, which can be done anywhere, Dynamaxing can only be done in specific locations, namely Power Spots and Max Raid Dens. The Gym Challenge would have to be completely changed to match Galar's, as I don't think that...
  16. RileyXY1

Except they still maintained most of the same story elements and layouts as the original. Sword and Shield's layout and mechanics will leave Sinnoh completely unrecognizable.
  17. RileyXY1

I think that Gen 9's mechanic will be a lot less intensive and it would be better for Sinnoh to be remade then.
  18. RileyXY1

It's the best way to represent Sinnoh faithfully, as it would be completely changed if remade traditionally given graphical changes and Dynamaxing.
  19. RileyXY1

Well, it won't be the same unless it's done in Let's Go style.
  20. RileyXY1

I do think that Sinnoh remakes are coming, but in 2023.
Back
Top Bottom