Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Generation VII confirmed!

I'm just glad we don't have to participate in Battle Competitions in order to get the missing mega stones.
  2. RileyXY1

How's your thoughts on whether or not Gyms will return in future games?
  3. RileyXY1

I am. Stop treating this like its real. There is a chance that it is fake.
  4. RileyXY1

They're not that trustworthy. They said that there would be a Mother 3 VC release which, as of now, never happened.
  5. RileyXY1

GF is not the type of company that rushes to get onto a new platform. They tend to wait until enough people have bought it (around 1-2 years after the console is released). That is one of many reasons why I believe that Stars is fake.
  6. RileyXY1

It's like Plus and Minus three years ago.
  7. RileyXY1

Stars might not happen. It's not confirmed. I'm hoping it's fake.
  8. RileyXY1

I believe that Sinnoh remakes are next and will be released in 2017. 2018 I believe will be a break year for the franchise. Gen 8 I believe will come out in 2019 for the Switch.
  9. RileyXY1

I think that this is fake for various reasons. I explained them in another thread. This is Plus and Minus all over again.
  10. RileyXY1

This is for Chinese players, who can't play old games in their own language.
  11. RileyXY1

I'm now more convinced than ever that Gen 7 will have more games. Game Freak usually makes 4 games per gen. They don't rush to get on a new console (look at Gen 5). And now, locking 400+ Pokemon behind a paywall is now a bad idea for reasons I said earlier. Also, don't say that Sun and Moon are...
  12. RileyXY1

This Bank thing is worse than you think it is. Chinese players can't play old games in their own language. This is one reason why I think that Gen 7 will have more games.
  13. RileyXY1

The idea that a gen would only have one pair of games is absurd and absolutely ridiculous. Gen 7 will have more games, whether they be Sinnoh remakes/Kanto sequels/Alola sequels/something else.
  14. RileyXY1

GameFreak's president never said that. Probs a mistranslation.
  15. RileyXY1

I agree. There will definitely be followup games, whether they be Kanto sequels/Sinnoh remakes/Alola sequels/something else.
  16. RileyXY1

A gen with only one pair is absurd. I think that there will be a new Gen VII game next year for the 3DS.
  17. RileyXY1

Unfortunately, @RainbowLifeAndLove, you are stating your opinions as if they were facts. I don't like that.
  18. RileyXY1

That I call ridiculous too. We just had one.
  19. RileyXY1

Releasing Gen 8 next year is just ludicrous and absurd. Gen 7 needs more main series games.
  20. RileyXY1

I myself believe that Gen 7 will be more than just Sun and Moon, and that the next game will be either Sinnoh remakes/Kanto sequels/Alola sequels/something else. Generations are defined as eras of the franchise, so a gen with only one pair of games is absurd. Also, it is guaranteed that not all...
Back
Top Bottom