Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I don't think that this is even for Pokemon. GF doesn't just make Pokemon games anymore.
  2. RileyXY1

That leak was proven fake when the middle stage starters were revealed. It means nothing.
  3. RileyXY1

I'm sorry Stars supporters, but if the game is real, you'll have to kiss competitive Pokemon goodbye. You have to pay a fee in order to use online modes and tournaments will now have a $299 plus $40-60 entry fee.
  4. RileyXY1

It's called conveinance. People want things easily accessible to them. That's why I care about portability. And yes, I do have pockets that can fit a 3DS. But, they can't fit a Switch.
  5. RileyXY1

Under 2 million copies. Paid online features and a high console price will exclude more people than it brings in. The Switch has no backwards compatibility whatsoever with the 3DS. I discovered that the GBA was only kept alive as a backup plan in case the DS failed. I often take statements...
  6. RileyXY1

I stopped using the "GameFreak has never done it" argument a long time ago and now I use other arguments against it, including sales, compatibility, official statements from Nintendo, and anything else I can find that seems remotely anti-Stars. In fact, I never want the main series games on the...
  7. RileyXY1

Stars is officially fake. Nintendo has confirmed that they view the Switch is a home console, and main series games are never made for those.
  8. RileyXY1

It is. I set it to end then because that's when most new Pokemon games are typically revealed.
  9. RileyXY1

I believe that the detailed leak is fake. Too much of it is blatant fanservice and other parts are complete nonsense.
  10. RileyXY1

It is. People are only wanting split evolutions because of the "secret" Rockruff shares with the starters (split evos), even though that has been proven as a mistranslation. It's also because they don't like the starter's designs.
  11. RileyXY1

I don't think that it would happen and that link saying that there would be new Pokemon made me doubt Stars even more.
  12. RileyXY1

It won't. The costs outweigh the benefits. Stars will only get the usual sales of third versions, or maybe less. It will also create a massive compatibility issue, given that the Switch isn't backwards compatible with the 3DS.
  13. RileyXY1

Pokemon shouldn't be on the Switch for a while. Releasing a Switch game now could be costly, especially in the sales department. Too few people will buy it.
  14. RileyXY1

I'm tired and sick of Kanto. All of the forced Kanto nostalgia lately has made me hate Gen I.
  15. RileyXY1

There's so much that there is to speculate on next year. We could jump right to the Switch or stay on the 3DS. We could revisit Alola, Sinnoh, or Kanto. The possibilities are limitless!
  16. RileyXY1

I'm on both sides of the argument. I believe that Stars is extremely fake, but if it's real, I won't complain and I'll happily buy it and play it.
  17. RileyXY1

You're absolutely correct. It's either Masuda is lying or Eurogamer and LD flopped very badly. Considering the latter's track record, this would be surprising.
  18. RileyXY1

It gives off the message that there is no Switch game in development right now. The earliest one can come out is 2018.
  19. RileyXY1

It also says that Stars was in development alongside SM, hence what was shown in the official reveal trailer.
  20. RileyXY1

I saw it as anti-Stars because it says that Masuda didn't want to make a game for the Switch until after it releases and he knows how many people will buy it and how it will affect the portable game market. Here's what he said, in its entirety: “Communication is very important for Pokémon...
Back
Top Bottom