• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I was talking about having a new Pokemon game this year, not a new Pokemon game in general.
  2. RileyXY1

I mean a Pokemon game in general. There's no doubt that Gen 8 will be on the Switch. I believe that it will come out in either 2018 or 2019.
  3. RileyXY1

Well, so much for that. Every day that passes, a new Pokemon game gets less and less likely.
  4. RileyXY1

I think that the next games are paired versions because they get more sales than one game.
  5. RileyXY1

That doesn't mean they can't make another.
  6. RileyXY1

As I've mentioned frequently, Nintendo wants 40 million 3DS games to be sold by the end of this fiscal year. Pokemon can help with this.
  7. RileyXY1

I can see Pokemon staying on the 3DS for one more game. Nintendo's expectations for this year are too high for a major console seller to jump off.
  8. RileyXY1

The Switch is very excluding. Parents with more than one child would have to fork over hundreds of dollars that they might not have in order for all of the kids to enjoy the game (this can be avoided by including multiple save files). It will literally split the fanbase in half because many...
  9. RileyXY1

Nintendo also needs to sell 40 million 3DS games. Pokemon is an instant seller and would help Nintendo reach this goal.
  10. RileyXY1

Best Ending Gen 4 remakes for 3DS Good Ending Sun and Moon third version/sequels for 3DS Okay Ending Kanto remakes/sequels for 3DS Bad Ending All of the above for the Switch Worst Ending No new Pokemon game (I fear this will happen, I hope not)
  11. RileyXY1

Taking Pokemon off of the 3DS will kill it. There's too much pressure put onto the 3DS for that to happen.
  12. RileyXY1

If there really is a shortage of Switches, it would mean that there will be a big problem if they try to put Pokemon on it.
  13. RileyXY1

Where did you hear about the supply shortage?
  14. RileyXY1

1. That is a concern for families with more than one child. They would have to fork over hundreds of dollars or just have one Switch that the kids take turn playing. 2. It is a trend that I can see GF still doing because they want to stay on what's marketable. 3. That is why I believe they...
  15. RileyXY1

I'm thinking that this new movie is just to celebrate the anniversary. I'm also still thinking that we'll be having a break year.
  16. RileyXY1

I bet that the next new Pokemon game, if there is one, will be on the 3DS. Nintendo is putting too much on the 3DS to kill it now by moving one of their best selling handheld franchises off of it.
  17. RileyXY1

I highly doubt that we'll have an announcement at E3. All opportunities to reveal a game have already passed, in my opinion.
  18. RileyXY1

You guys are too hyped. You'll be disappointed when you find out that this year will be a break year. :)
  19. RileyXY1

Yes. Looks like this is true.
  20. RileyXY1

Other than a rumor that bases it's entire basis on GF's past actions (lol), there is no telling what could happen this year. We can have a 3rd game, sequel, Sinnoh remake, Kanto sequel, or no game at all.
Back
Top Bottom