Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

I pretty much lost all hope for a new game this year. Bet we get something exciting next year.
  2. RileyXY1

These directs are always announced ahead of time. I highly doubt that there will be a surprise direct.
  3. RileyXY1

No announcement has been made yet.
  4. RileyXY1

A new Direct has been announced! It will focus on ARMS and Splatoon 2, and I think that the chance of a new Pokemon game being revealed here is 0%.
  5. RileyXY1

The announcement of the Nintendo 2DSXL, to me, means that dedicated handhelds are still profitable. They might eventually create a 3DS replacement down the line.
  6. RileyXY1

Where do you hear about that?
  7. RileyXY1

That's what I'm thinking. GF has a vendetta towards Nintendo home consoles. They haven't released a game for a Nintendo home console since the SNES era. Although the Switch is portable, it is not as portable as the 3DS line. Edit: Serebii has just tweeted hat he had to leave his Switch at home...
  8. RileyXY1

I'm just pointing out a possibility of the Switch going the way of the Wii U. There is no certainty that it won't. Also, I agree that the 3DS will be phased out, but they might create a new handheld to replace it.
  9. RileyXY1

That's what I'm saying. Also, having the 3DS around will help Nintendo in case the Switch goes down the same path as the Wii U.
  10. RileyXY1

It is absurd. Why are people saying that the 3DS is dead? The New 3DS is still going to be supported.
  11. RileyXY1

I consider the announcement of the New 2DS as proof that the 3DS line is not dead. I believe that Nintendo is ending support for the original 3DS as they just announced that they're no longer repairing original 3DSes. We might see Pokemon jump to the Switch or, if GF doesn't want to make the...
  12. RileyXY1

Just so you know, the lag in SM's double battles is because of the trainer models also being present, which causes the screen to display too much at once, lagging the game. As long as we don't push the engine like this, Pokemon would be fine on the 3DS.
  13. RileyXY1

It has not been proven by anything. GameStop leaks are usually wrong.
  14. RileyXY1

There's also some issues with the Switch's online functionality that you should be considering.
  15. RileyXY1

Yep. Looks like Pokemon isn't coming to the Switch is GF is going to act like this.
  16. RileyXY1

I'm thinking that there is still a market for a dedicated handheld after the Switch's release, considering that the Switch is a tablet-styled device with mediocre battery life. They're currently considering a 3DS successor, but they have not confirmed one yet.
  17. RileyXY1

Yeah. Looks like the Switch is not replacing the 3DS.
  18. RileyXY1

It's because of that Reggie interview that popped up a few days ago. It's understandable.
  19. RileyXY1

Yes. We have no proof. Nintendo thinks of the Switch as a home console that can go portable, if that means anything.
  20. RileyXY1

I think that a 3DS successor with HD gameplay will be released. I'd call it the "HDS".
Back
Top Bottom