Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

I don't think that a main series game and a MD game will come out at the same time. This is because the main series game will eat into the MD game's sales and I don't think that Spike Chunsoft wants that.
  2. RileyXY1

They need to have a balance between tradition and innovation. Going to the extremes will cause them to lose fans and will decrease sales.
  3. RileyXY1

That can potentially alienate many longtime fans and cause them to exit the series.
  4. RileyXY1

I don't think that the new games will be a Gen I remake. New consoles have always started with a new generation, and I don't expect that to change.
  5. RileyXY1

Well, one of them was on a handheld and that is a completely different market.
  6. RileyXY1

Doesn't change the fact that everyone: the general consumer, the media, critics, and longtime fans have accused the series of being stale.
  7. RileyXY1

I'm not the kind of person who has big hopes for this game.
  8. RileyXY1

Just because the franchise is moving to a console does not mean that there will be big changes.
  9. RileyXY1

Pokemon is a series that's been exclusive to handhelds for two decades and has been accused by many of being stagnant. I don't think the general consumer even cares about Pokemon anymore, especially since they expect it to be more of the same old.
  10. RileyXY1

If Pokemon releases in the holidays, then it will be a flop. Pokemon can't compete with Smash and just about every other game the competition puts out there.
  11. RileyXY1

I don't think that Pokemon and Smash will come out at the same time. Releasing two big titles at the same time is corporate suicide because they will end up cannibalizing each other's sales.
  12. RileyXY1

That's why I think that the games would be revealed by now. SM's announcement occurred on the franchise's anniversary. It's now mid-March. The time to reveal a new gen (if it was coming out this year) has passed, in my opinion.
  13. RileyXY1

New gens have certainly been revealed way early in the year recently. Most likely because GF wants more time to hype up the game.
  14. RileyXY1

That was BW. Things have changed since then, because back then Japan got the game a year before everyone else (the only exception being FRLG).
  15. RileyXY1

I'm thinking that the game is most likely coming out in 2019. It's now mid-March. XY and SM were already revealed at this time of year. Late reveals tend to be either third versions or remakes, and I don't think that the Switch game will be either one of those things.
  16. RileyXY1

Kanto is already based on the Tokyo area, and that Eeveelution is most likely a fake.
  17. RileyXY1

How do we know that the new Eeveelution is flying-type? It could be any type that doesn't already have one.
  18. RileyXY1

This is fake because A. The art style is off B. It looks too much like Sylveon
  19. RileyXY1

I don't think that this means anything.
  20. RileyXY1

They said 2018 or later. Not 2018.
Back
Top Bottom