1. RileyXY1

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

That's not confirmed, but only implied.
  2. RileyXY1

Are you so sure about that?
  3. RileyXY1

I think that in this gen Ash will go without a Fire-type like he went through Kalos without a Grass-type and Alola without a Water-type.
  4. RileyXY1

As I said earlier, this new VA is not confirmed to voice this new companion and thus they are not confirmed to be a boy.
  5. RileyXY1

I actually backpedaled thanks to some guys on the Serebii.net Forums who told me that this new VA is not confirmed to voice the new companion and thus this new character is not confirmed to be a boy. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  6. RileyXY1

Also, it is not confirmed that this new VA will voice the new companion seen on the poster. Milo or Allister could be joining the main cast and he could be voicing one of them instead.
  7. RileyXY1

So, you think that they're going to get rid of Ash after this saga? Because, that's what you're suggesting right here.
  8. RileyXY1

The Champion League is literally just the battle against the E4 and Champion of the region. I don't know when this was confirmed, but I believe that it was in either DP or BW.
  9. RileyXY1

Except it would be damaging due to the lack of female appeal.
  10. RileyXY1

Except it would be pissing off girls who aren't into Yaoi. Also, the guy who was all about eye candy (Hidaka) left the series after BW.
  11. RileyXY1

Also, not every girl is into Yaoi.
  12. RileyXY1

The problem is that neither character is a girl.
  13. RileyXY1

That wouldn't save them from the inevitable decline of Pokemon's female fanbase.
  14. RileyXY1

That's Masamitsu Hidaka who said that, and as far as I know he doesn't work on the anime anymore. Not having a female companion is a horrible business mistake that will cost them in the end, as young girls tune out and once people start saying that Pokemon is only for boys it would be harder for...
  15. RileyXY1

They're basically alienating half their audience. I don't think that they would want Pokemon to be seen as something that only boys should like, although they're doing a good job at that.
  16. RileyXY1

Looks like Pokemon is going to suffer without a female main character.
  17. RileyXY1

If this character really is a boy then they are going to have to reveal a new female character later. They need a girl on the main cast otherwise young girl fans will exit the series and Pokemon will gain the image that it's only for boys, something I don't think that the staff members want.
  18. RileyXY1

It's due to blurring. It's too white to be Espeon.
  19. RileyXY1

It's clearly Alolan Vulpix if you look at it hard enough. Also, Milo or Allister could still sneak onto the main cast. Remember, the DP poster showed Ash, Dawn, and Paul with no Brock in sight, and the BW poster didn't even have Ash on it.
  20. RileyXY1

I saw it. It's definitely Alolan Vulpix.
Back
Top Bottom