Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Not exactly. Console gaming is still very much alive.
  2. RileyXY1

There are different eye colors for each of the presets.
  3. RileyXY1

Considering that the numbers are different between the reveal trailer and the June 5th info drop, I think that this is the case.
  4. RileyXY1

I don't think that the starter evolutions will be revealed this early.
  5. RileyXY1

Britian's not that far north.
  6. RileyXY1

Galar has a similar climate to Kalos, considering what their real world counterparts are based on.
  7. RileyXY1

Sinnoh isn't that cold, and neither is Galar by the looks of it.
  8. RileyXY1

Gimmicks and battle types are completely different things, unless they are gimmicky in nature like Sky and Inverse Battles.
  9. RileyXY1

I think that Triple and Rotation Battles (and possibly Hordes as well) will be back. They no longer have an inferior system holding them back from using these features.
  10. RileyXY1

Additionally, we have a Panda Pokemon in a France based region and a Koala Pokemon in a Hawaii based region.
  11. RileyXY1

Though, I could understand why they would be tired of Pokemon and why they decided to put most of their senior staff on Town and putting more effort into that game.
  12. RileyXY1

All this information comes from a reddit post who claims to know someone working for TPC.
  13. RileyXY1

However, there have been reports lately that GF is tired of making Pokemon games and want to do something else instead.
  14. RileyXY1

I don't think that they need to have an even gender ratio with the gym leaders anyway.
  15. RileyXY1

Not if you count Chili, Cilan, and Cress as individuals, which I do because they have different specialty types.
  16. RileyXY1

Especially considering that heavily credible leak implies that we are getting some.
  17. RileyXY1

CoroCoro Ichiban will have some news on the 21st. I think that this will be when they will announce the winner of the Steel-type move naming contest and officially reveal Yamper and Impidimp.
  18. RileyXY1

As far as I know, NPC partners can't catch Pokemon in previous games.
  19. RileyXY1

You're right. I believe that if you are playing offline with NPCs only the player can catch the raid Pokemon.
  20. RileyXY1

I don't think that one is really needed.
Back
Top Bottom