• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

As I said before, I'm going to ditch this thread in favor of a new one which will be about rumors for future games in Gen 8, such as third versions, sequels, and remakes.
  2. RileyXY1

That assumes of course that Mythical data will be patched in instead of held off for the next games.
  3. RileyXY1

I don't think that it is. Box Art Trio Legendaries rarely get drastic name changes from Japanese to English.
  4. RileyXY1

The Meteordyna Leak has been moved to Unconfirmed until there's official confirmation as to whether or not Meteordyna is actually in the game.
  5. RileyXY1

That's the only one. The Meteordyna Leak is being called into question because Meteordyna hasn't been seen yet, unless of course it's a Mythical. Even then, no new Mythicals were found in datamining so we might not have any new ones this time around.
  6. RileyXY1

I'm eventually going to abandon this thread and create a new one for rumors about future games in Gen 8, like third versions and remakes.
  7. RileyXY1

Stonjourner is just Rock-type and exclusive to Sword.
  8. RileyXY1

I think that they are going to completely ditch location based evolutions entirely.
  9. RileyXY1

But, it's impossible for a Rock-type to resist Fighting unless it has an Ability that does that. Also, Stonjourner might be Rock/Ghost (and thus be immune to Fighting).
  10. RileyXY1

It could also be a slip up and he actually meant to say that it is immune to Fighting, which would make a lot more sense.
  11. RileyXY1

It would be neutral in that case, because Rock is weak to Fighting.
  12. RileyXY1

It's actually LGPE that has that option.
  13. RileyXY1

I think that the latter will be the case.
  14. RileyXY1

Not only is that hurtful to James Turner, anyone who watches his Twitter feed will likely have the games spoiled for them.
  15. RileyXY1

It's possible that they can exist in the game's files, considering that they added a G-Max form for regular Meowth.
  16. RileyXY1

Yes. There's currently no confirmation and it's possible that a Galarian Mime Jr. might exist, as nothing was confirmed or denied about this.
  17. RileyXY1

I actually think that Cursola's counterpart is Sirfetch'd itself. If Yamask is version exclusive to anything than it would probably be Meowth.
  18. RileyXY1

Yeah. I think that because of this Meltan's line will eventually appear in a non-Let's Go game.
  19. RileyXY1

I'm thinking that Galarian Darumaka is Ice/Fighting as well. I also think that it is exclusive to Sword.
Back
Top Bottom