• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I think that this thread should be locked because there's no news left as the game is now releasing.
  2. RileyXY1

They appear to be wearing the uniforms so they are probably Gym challengers too.
  3. RileyXY1

It looks like it's just one building. It might be the Galar region's haunted area.
  4. RileyXY1

I find it doubtful that they would do that, considering that this is not a hyper-casualized game like Let's Go is.
  5. RileyXY1

Although, they did confirm that these games will lack compatibility with GO.
  6. RileyXY1

Especially considering that when they give special forms to starters they give them to the whole set, with Ash Greninja being the sole exception. They gave Megas to all Gen 1 and 3 starters and signature Z-Moves to all the Gen 7 starters.
  7. RileyXY1

Leon might have competed in the Kanto League as well. He might even be from Kanto himself.
  8. RileyXY1

I don't think that they will ever do that. It would diminish the status of the starters as rare and special Pokemon if they can be found regularly in the wild just like the common Pokemon.
  9. RileyXY1

I would be upset if Leon ends up with a team of all Kanto mons.
  10. RileyXY1

Except now, thanks to Dexit, if they ever do another BW style game then there will be absolutely no old Pokemon at all, not even in the code. BW detractors would be even more pissed if they did that.
  11. RileyXY1

I don't see us ever getting another BW style game ever again because of Dexit.
  12. RileyXY1

I don't think that this stream will have anything, so this might be it in terms of pre release info. It depends on whether or not they do a trailer in November.
  13. RileyXY1

I think that they will.
  14. RileyXY1

I'm certain the starter evos are going to be shown here, but I don't think that they would be the only things that are being shown off.
  15. RileyXY1

I think that we are most likely going to see the starter evos tomorrow.
  16. RileyXY1

This Famitsu article implies that the G-Ponyta line and Sirfetch'd are version exclusive counterparts of each other.
  17. RileyXY1

I think that they're trying to build up towards the reveal of the starters' middle stages.
  18. RileyXY1

I did say a second category, which is that there isn't any other types that suit them.
  19. RileyXY1

Normal is a generic type. It's typically used if either the Pokemon looks a lot like a real life animal or if there's no other type that suits it.
  20. RileyXY1

And, Normal's not a type that Pokemon gain. I find it more likely that Scorbunny would become Fire/Electric.
Back
Top Bottom