Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Preview SM141: Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

It could also be possible that Kukui uses Tapu Koko or that Ash outright loses before Kukui even has the opportunity to use his 6th.
  2. RileyXY1

I was talking about the games. It wouldn't make sense for Kukui to use a Galar mon considering he has no ties to the region, and it would make more sense for a character actually from Sword & Shield to debut a Galar mon in the anime early.
  3. RileyXY1

I don't think that Professor Kukui is using a Pokemon from Galar unless he actually appears in Sword & Shield, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.
  4. RileyXY1

We're definitely going to get the title and summary today. The only question is, when?
  5. RileyXY1

I don't think that would be the case because she was already revealed, which would mean that it would make no sense to hide the title.
  6. RileyXY1

Another reason why they could be withholding the title is that it contains the name of a character or Pokemon in Sword & Shield who is not currently revealed.
  7. RileyXY1

I think that the reason why they're not showing off the episode title here is because it will spoil the winner of the Alolan League.
  8. RileyXY1

They can't really have a full battle for the finals because Ash only has 5 Pokemon and Gladion only has 4.
  9. RileyXY1

Especially considering that they have a contest going on to predict who wins.
  10. RileyXY1

Looks likely they're hiding the episode title. This might mean that the title spoils who wins the Alolan League, so they decided not to reveal it at this point.
Back
Top Bottom