Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

A new convenience feature was just discovered. You can now use Rare Candies to evolve unevolved Pokemon that evolve by level up if they are at Level 100.
  2. RileyXY1

I don't think that Game Freak will do that as they would much rather want players to buy the same game again but with more content.
  3. RileyXY1

I don't think that Gen 8 will have any new Mythicals.
  4. RileyXY1

With GTS gone, you now have to seek people out in order to be able to trade with them. Either that or do a Wonder Trade, but that is completely random.
  5. RileyXY1

There's still Wonder Trading (now called Surprise Trades), but that is completely random. And, I'm also concerned that the functionality of the GTS will be moved into Home rather than having it be in game.
  6. RileyXY1

However, its counterpart is Galarian Ponyta itself, so you've got something good in return.
Back
Top Bottom