Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

I myself don't think that players should be forced to do complicated challenges like Nuzlockes, Monotype Runs, or Solo Runs in order to have any sense of challenge in the games.
  2. RileyXY1

If it actually fixes some of Sword & Shield's problems people won't be as pissed off.
  3. RileyXY1

I don't think that they would wait that long for the next generation. I think that the Gen 9 games will come out in 2022.
  4. RileyXY1

Third versions don't count as remakes, because they are usually for the same system as the originals.
  5. RileyXY1

I highly doubt that they would make another Kanto remake so soon after LGPE.
  6. RileyXY1

I highly doubt that they would release two Kanto remakes in three years.
  7. RileyXY1

I'm thinking that the next games are going to be sequels.
  8. RileyXY1

However, it's not bad enough that they shouldn't do them, especially considering that it is extremely easy to make an expanded version.
  9. RileyXY1

Gen 6 only didn't get one because of the 20th anniversary. There's no such anniversary preventing them from making an expanded Galar game unless they only want Gen 8 to last two years for some reason.
  10. RileyXY1

Trends can always be broken. If they want to do this to justify making an Ultra Sword/Ultra Shield or a Sword & Shield 2 then they can do it. Like, did you expect them to ditch Gyms or make Legendaries evolve? Never say Game Freak can't do something, because time has shown that trends do not...
  11. RileyXY1

It's something I can see them doing. They've done many things that we would have never expected them to do recently.
  12. RileyXY1

However, they could always add a new Legendary to focus on.
  13. RileyXY1

I don't think that they would retcon Ultra Necrozma.
  14. RileyXY1

The new games might not even be Sinnoh remakes.
  15. RileyXY1

The first reports on "Pokemon Stars" were posted on the day of SM's release. I want to be ready if any rumors about future games in the 8th generation get posted.
  16. RileyXY1

That's a moot point considering that they can now add Pokemon in a middle of a gen.
  17. RileyXY1

Because Tokyo itself was already used (for Kanto).
  18. RileyXY1

I think that if they were going to do that then they would have based the region off a part of Japan, because Tokyo is hosting the next Olympics.
  19. RileyXY1

This is a thread to discuss rumors and leaks about the games to come after Sword & Shield, including possible third versions, sequels, and remakes. As you all know, posting links to 4chan threads is against the forum rules, although you are all free to share images of 4chan threads. Real...
Back
Top Bottom