• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I think that Let's Go Johto might be the very next game, and that's what I expect if we do get another main series title release in 2022.
  2. RileyXY1

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Pokemon wandering around in the overworld, portable PC Box, etc.
  3. RileyXY1

That is correct. As Journeys is not tied down to any particular region, they can have the series go on until the franchise ends if they wanted to.
  4. RileyXY1

It's simply not gonna happen. If we're getting another main series game next year it's gonna be a much simpler game.
  5. RileyXY1

Announcing Gen 9 next February will kill all hype for Legends Arceus just one month after it comes out. I don't see it happening unless the game is outsourced like BDSP or Game Freak made some compromises.
  6. RileyXY1

The OS and BW used massive stretches of filler so they might do that.
  7. RileyXY1

I think that holiday 2023 is the most likely release window for the Gen 9 games.
  8. RileyXY1

And the fact that I don't expect to see two main series games coming out in the same year.
  9. RileyXY1

Well, they've never made a fully open world game before. I honestly expect a Let's GO game next.
  10. RileyXY1

Legends Arceus is the biggest game they've ever made. The next game will have to be much simpler in comparison.
  11. RileyXY1

I don't think that it's going to happen unless it's outsourced like BDSP is. Or they would have to make compromises.
  12. RileyXY1

I think that we are more likely to get another Asian region.
  13. RileyXY1

A honey badger, to be more specific.
  14. RileyXY1

I definitely expect the next region to be Asian-inspired.
  15. RileyXY1

It would just be repetitive. I expect somewhere non British-related next.
  16. RileyXY1

There's also other parts of Asia, particularly China, Korea, SEA, and India.
  17. RileyXY1

We also just had a British region, and I don't want another Commonwealth-inspired region next.
  18. RileyXY1

Mostly for a lack of biome diversity. Australia is pretty much a giant desert, which wouldn't look good from an aesthetic point of view. I expect another Asian region next.
  19. RileyXY1

I don't really see an Australian region happening.
Back
Top Bottom