Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

The only option left is simuldubbing, but I'm not sure if that would work.
  2. RileyXY1

Yeah. Dub discussions are almost dead due to their ways of releasing episodes. I do think that they should go back to the one episode a week format.
  3. RileyXY1

I wanted the title to be "Alola, Old Friends".
  4. RileyXY1

I don't think that's gonna happen unless Nickelodeon gets the distribution rights.
  5. RileyXY1

Simuldubs are more for seasonal animes that are more story-focused.
  6. RileyXY1

I don't think that a simuldub is really possible for a series like Pokemon.
  7. RileyXY1

I actually want Pokemon to leave Netflix entirely and go somewhere else.
  8. RileyXY1

I see Netflix as more of a place for Sony owned content anyways. I think that Sony will soon buy out Netflix and all Nintendo related content will be gone.
  9. RileyXY1

Maybe Pokemon can jump over to Disney+ and have a one new episode a week approach.
  10. RileyXY1

This is the episode where he goes on that Bug-type catching spree, so probably.
  11. RileyXY1

It won't work because it's two syllables. Her name has to have 3 in order to match up with the Japanese version.
  12. RileyXY1

Koharu doesn't have her dub name announced, but I think that she, like Gou, will keep her Japanese name in the dub.
  13. RileyXY1

Some have speculated that he will be named "Chase" instead, which is also the name of the male PC in LGPE.
  14. RileyXY1

I think that Gou will get a dub name to avoid confusion between his name and the word "go" being said in a sentence.
Back
Top Bottom