Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

He can catch Corviknight later on. Ash has caught the early route bird in every gen except Gen 7, where Rowlet arguably served as a substitute. Although, out of all the starters he failed to get in the past Popplio is the only one I can't see Ash getting in this saga.
  2. RileyXY1

I see "conventional Pokemon" as Pokemon archetypes that usually go to Ash, such as the starters or the common early route bird.
  3. RileyXY1

It would actually be better if Gou got Grookey, because it would open the door for Ash to catch more unconvential Pokemon.
  4. RileyXY1

All unevolved Pokemon he has caught in this saga so far have two stage lines. I don't know if they would have him just catch a fully evolved Rillaboom.
  5. RileyXY1

Incineroar is quite popular. It even got into Smash Bros.
  6. RileyXY1

Since SM, Ash has only caught either massive fan favorites or Pokemon that the writers want to promote.
  7. RileyXY1

Rillaboom is less popular than Grookey itself so it doesn't make sense for Ash to have one.
  8. RileyXY1

It's its main method of attacking. I think that Grookey will just go to Gou like Scorbunny and Sobble.
  9. RileyXY1

Rillaboom mostly just stands around and beats its drum. It's not very mobile.
  10. RileyXY1

Yeah. I can't see them giving Ash just the least popular starter. It doesn't make any sense.
  11. RileyXY1

He could always go back and catch one of the starters he missed out on.
  12. RileyXY1

Ash might also get an old starter that he missed out on instead of getting a brand new Galar starter.
  13. RileyXY1

Bumped due to the new preview.
Back
Top Bottom