Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

The future of the Main Series

Not available regularly in game, doesn't count.
  2. RileyXY1

Yeah, but usually whenever games are remade the starters and Legendaries of the gen being remade are usually kept out of any other games in the generation, LGPE being the sole exception due to its non-traditional nature.
  3. RileyXY1

I don't know if they would release a remake during a major anniversary year.
  4. RileyXY1

People might still get bored of seeing the same old Pokemon every game. Although, I don't think that we'll be seeing Gen 9 next year. I think that 2021 will be a gap year, followed up by Gen 9 in 2022.
  5. RileyXY1

It would just make the remakes somewhat pointless if you can already get them in Sword and Shield. I think that there will just be more DLC if we're getting anything else this gen.
  6. RileyXY1

We're already getting a lot of the Sinnoh legendaries already through the Crown Tundra, along with many of the more popular Pokemon already being in Sword and Shield.
  7. RileyXY1

There weren't a lot, mostly Mirage Spots.
  8. RileyXY1

It would drown out the Pokemon that are already there. They can't do that without adding whole new areas entirely due to Sinnoh being built with the OG DS in mind, not the Switch.
  9. RileyXY1

Mostly though DexNav and Mirage Spots. Sinnoh will actually lose one such feature in the remakes due to the absence of a GBA slot.
  10. RileyXY1

It's basically the dex being too large for the region. Sinnoh isn't as big as Galar, mostly due to the hardware of the DS being more limited than that of the Switch. There's also the fact that most National Dex Pokemon in DP were locked behind obscene methods, and Sinnoh lacks the feature where...
  11. RileyXY1

It might lead to dex bloating.
  12. RileyXY1

Well, Hoenn and Johto are missing just as much. The only thing Sinnoh has going for it as that
  13. RileyXY1

I think that the next game will just be Gen 9.
  14. RileyXY1

I also think that they won't stop doing remakes after Sinnoh.
  15. RileyXY1

My own prediction is that there won't be a main series game release in 2021.
Back
Top Bottom