Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Do you think Journeys is Ash's Swan Song?

The new summary is possibly implying that Ash's Pikachu evolves and that Gou is getting a Pikachu of his own.
  2. RileyXY1

Things can change. The anime now is nothing like it used to, but I don't know if they would be able to make Gou interesting enough to make him the focal character of the series.
  3. RileyXY1

It would pretty much be the same as the previous saga only with a new region thrown in to the mix.
  4. RileyXY1

The anime would basically become formulaic and stale again like it was several years ago. I don't think that the execs want that again after the failure of the XY movies.
  5. RileyXY1

Even Leon?
  6. RileyXY1

I don't think that PWC rankings reset.
  7. RileyXY1

Despite this, I think that there is something fishy going on, as Ash is completely absent in one episode and Gou might be catching his very own Pikachu. Sure, it's not confirmed that they are going to replace Ash with Gou as the lead, but it is a possibility.
  8. RileyXY1

There's going to be an episode where Ash is full blown absent, along with Gou possibly catching a Pikachu for himself. It's possible that Gou might take over as the anime's new main protagonist after Journeys.
Back
Top Bottom