Search results for query: *

1. RileyXY1

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Looks like they actually are using the game protagonists after all.
  2. RileyXY1

And it's also weird that for the gen where they revert back to naming the protags after the games directly they don't use the game protags at all for Adventures.
  3. RileyXY1

Looks like we are going to see non-Paldean game characters appear, with Kabu finally making his anime debut. That cuts the number of Sword and Shield Gym Leaders without anime appearances from 5 down to 4, with Milo, Nessa, Gordie, and Melony still without an anime appearance.
  4. RileyXY1

I do think that Liko and Roy are going to enroll in Naranja/Uva Academy in a future episode, possibly even Episode 12.
  5. RileyXY1

If it wasn't for the school the player would have never met either Nemona or Arven.
  6. RileyXY1

There's not much they can do with SV's plot without making Liko and Roy students at Naranja/Uva Academy. Everything that happens in SV happens because you're a student there.
  7. RileyXY1

I believe that if they were going to faithfully adapt SV's content then they would have made Naranja/Uva Academy the home base of the series instead of Friede's airship. Plus there's the fact that this anime is not going to focus entirely on Paldea.
  8. RileyXY1

Due to the fact that the Team Star storyline is structured like the Gyms, with five separate bases, that wouldn't work.
  9. RileyXY1

The fact that they aren't attending Naranja/Uva Academy already makes it difficult to adapt the Team Star plot, for one.
  10. RileyXY1

The Area Zero plot might be difficult to pull off unless they pulled a M14 and did two different versions of the arc, one with Sada and the Past Paradoxes and the other with Turo and the future Paradoxes.
  11. RileyXY1

I think that none of the Paldea plots will be used and they'll invent new ones that don't just involve Paldea, but all the regions.
  12. RileyXY1

It would put all the action in a single region, which would just be bad. In a world traveling saga you need to focus on all the regions, and not just one. And besides, Paldea is gonna be old news next year when another remake comes out and all the focus will shift onto whatever region is being...
  13. RileyXY1

Too much focus would be put on one region and everything else would be neglected. If they were going that route they might as well not do a world traveling format and instead just set the entire anime in Paldea.
  14. RileyXY1

This is a world traveling saga. Things like Gyms are too region specific, so they don’t fit in this kind of series.
  15. RileyXY1

I don’t think that anyone is doing any of the paths.
  16. RileyXY1

I'm thinking that this new series will be like Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy. Although the main characters are new, many of the supporting characters are from previous series and previous events are regularly referenced.
  17. RileyXY1

Yeah. Keeping Ash around would require a reset 10x worse than what happened in Unova.
  18. RileyXY1

If this anime is a return to the traditional formula then I do expect Ash to get one of the starters.
  19. RileyXY1

Chloe isn’t exactly like Max.
  20. RileyXY1

So, looks like a Paldean saga is indeed happening, unless they do something else that's wild and crazy.
Back
Top Bottom